22 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

It’s annoying behavior.  Act like you’ve been there before.

as much as I agree with you  I did hear in the background a time or two a Who Dey chant. Win or lose in a visiting stadium unless it's in LA where 50%+ are Chiefs fans as well I wont say a word or Chop and probably not wear anything Chiefs well except maybe a hat but my smile would say all that needed to be said. 

7 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

Clear, obvious, and prolonged?  Well, the hit on Mahomes was clear and obvious.  Don't know how banging into an out of bounds QB can be prolonged.  The officiating controversy isn't about that hit anyway.  Cincy is complaining about the non call on the punt return.  Might have a case, but missed calls happen all the time.  Offensive holding could be called nearly every play and how many times is Kelce mugged beyond five yards?  Bengals fans should just let it go and admit that they lost because they couldn't stop a crippled QB with few targets and move the ball well on a team with five rookies on defense. 

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Might have a case

Horseshit... I watched that play at least 10 times. That was the biggest flop I ever saw. Guy should be playing soccer.

They're also griping about the 'extra play' the Chiefs got but the reality is the ref came running out blowing his whistle and waving his arms... nobody heard him because of the crowd. 

Funny they didn't mind the non-holding calls on CJ and the bogus one on Wylie that cost a TD.

4 hours ago, jetlord said:

Clear, obvious, and prolonged?  Well, the hit on Mahomes was clear and obvious.  Don't know how banging into an out of bounds QB can be prolonged.  The officiating controversy isn't about that hit anyway.  Cincy is complaining about the non call on the punt return.  Might have a case, but missed calls happen all the time.  Offensive holding could be called nearly every play and how many times is Kelce mugged beyond five yards?  Bengals fans should just let it go and admit that they lost because they couldn't stop a crippled QB with few targets and move the ball well on a team with five rookies on defense. 

Why Brady is even chiming in is beyond me.  The narrative needs to be shut down because I guarantee if the shoe was on the other foot and the Chiefs lost nobody would be talking about the refs. 

2 hours ago, mex said:

Horseshit... I watched that play at least 10 times. That was the biggest flop I ever saw. Guy should be playing soccer.

They're also griping about the 'extra play' the Chiefs got but the reality is the ref came running out blowing his whistle and waving his arms... nobody heard him because of the crowd. 

Funny they didn't mind the non-holding calls on CJ and the bogus one on Wylie that cost a TD.

Thanks  I haven't seen the replay but noticed the contact in question on the punt return.  Was just very relieved when the usual flag wasn't thrown.   Agree that both teams would have plenty of complaint material about the officiating.  Winners don't need to complain. 

6 hours ago, jetlord said:

Thanks  I haven't seen the replay but noticed the contact in question on the punt return.  Was just very relieved when the usual flag wasn't thrown.   Agree that both teams would have plenty of complaint material about the officiating.  Winners don't need to complain. 

I've done my fair share of ref bashing.

That said I would have never bitched about that 'block in the back' I mean that dude barely got brushed, and he wasn't in the act of chasing the ball carrier. Watch the reply... the second angle they showed puts it out there pretty clearly... just like the second angle they showed on the final roughing penalty.

No doubt we got some calls at favorable times. I wouldn't have been too happy had they called Burrow's grounding penalty on Mahomes, because there did seem to be a receiver in the area. That said the rule is complex, and it was pretty obvious he was grounding the ball because the receiver was blanketed and had he thrown to him it would have been picked. 

We've had our fair share of blown calls go against us in important games so I'm not going to lose sleep... but for a bungles fan to say the game was 'rigged' is laughable. They called back our INT... on a legit interference call. But they also took 7 pts off the board on a bogus holding call. The 4 we lost would have put the game out of reach for Cincy in the 4th Q. Also saw two guys at once holding CJ on several occasions... never called. It's as if the refs see the double-team and assume they don't need to hold.  In fact look at the replay of CJs final sack... he was being held on that one too. 

They also bitched about the PI call on Apple... only because the 'penalty expert' said "I'd like to see the hold turn the receivers body more to be legitimate" implying there shouldn't have been a flag. He clearly had hold of him and the flag should have been thrown.

I'm not gonna lie....all the media bitching about the refs and any particular call is really pissing me off. One unnamed NFL DC now saying Mahomes "flopped" on the out of bounds shove that resulted in the penalty at the end. BULLSHIT!! Gene Staratore going on some program and saying holding should have been called on that same play. Chiefs have been on the short end of bad calls. Never saw or heard a peep out of the media. Can we get to the SB fast enough?

1 hour ago, dhitter said:

I'm not gonna lie....all the media bitching about the refs and any particular call is really pissing me off. One unnamed NFL DC now saying Mahomes "flopped" on the out of bounds shove that resulted in the penalty at the end. BULLSHIT!! Gene Staratore going on some program and saying holding should have been called on that same play. Chiefs have been on the short end of bad calls. Never saw or heard a peep out of the media. Can we get to the SB fast enough?

I read that too..it must of been a slow day for FOX as they slithered into the "unnamed coach" realm..name the SOB or STFU

As a Chiefs Fan, the more bitching by opposing fans is music to my ears....

Can I say it any clearer?  Fuck Em!

Just laugh at them when you can....I played in my basketball league last night and the 2 Bengal fans were both congratulatory and complimentary of Mahomes and the effort of our 3rd Team receivers....They were most impressed by Chris Jones....

7 hours ago, dhitter said:

They hate us cause they ain’t us.

2 hours ago, West said:

As a Chiefs Fan, the more bitching by opposing fans is music to my ears....

Can I say it any clearer?  Fuck Em!

Just laugh at them when you can....I played in my basketball league last night and the 2 Bengal fans were both congratulatory and complimentary of Mahomes and the effort of our 3rd Team receivers....They were most impressed by Chris Jones....

Who wouldn't be impressed with Jones's game?  He was inspired to make up for the missed sacks in last year's game.  To lose, even with all the injuries, was unthinkable to him and Mahomes.  They both had their most impressive performances of their careers IMHO. 

3 hours ago, jetlord said:

Who wouldn't be impressed with Jones's game?  He was inspired to make up for the missed sacks in last year's game.  To lose, even with all the injuries, was unthinkable to him and Mahomes.  They both had their most impressive performances of their careers IMHO. 

That's correct. The sheer will of Mahomes is a sight to behold. Jones was a one man wrecking crew. I do think Spags called the best game he had all year. And that was without Sneed and Gay. I've been ragging on him. But I'll give props where it is due.

I posted this in another thread before the Bengals game, and though I post a lot of dumb things, I think even more now that this is true:  The Bengals played against a Buffalo defense on a snowy, wet field with poor traction.  In football, it is known that that hurts defenses more than offenses.  Defensive lineman cannot get that initial burst that makes all the difference due to their weight and the poor traction.  I believe that the Bengals offense got overconfident because of that game and were not ready for what people like Jones and the rest of the line and what Gay and Bolton and the secondary could do on a dry field.  The Bengals offense was just not quite ready because the weather made it all seem so easy for them the previous week.  They thought more highly of themselves than they should have.

I also think that the Bengals did not fully appreciate what Mahomes can do from the pocket without his usual magical improvisation and throwing on the run. The mindset was off for the Bengals on both D and O. Also the Bengals trash talk hurt them.  I had no idea how much that actually motivates a team until I heard Jason and Travis talk about it on their podcast.