5 minutes ago, mex said:

It takes a while for rookies to learn to sit back and allow the line open up... that's what Priest Holmes was so danged good at.

The Bengals have a damned good defense and I'm not so sure Philly is on the same level.

I understand that but his ypc in college was among the worst in the nation. I don't think he has great vision. That's not really learned. I shoot a lot of HSFB and see some players with great vision. Love his heart and would prefer him over every RB on our roster and I really like him on swings passes and wheel routes. 

14 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

I understand that but his ypc in college was among the worst in the nation. I don't think he has great vision. That's not really learned. I shoot a lot of HSFB and see some players with great vision. Love his heart and would prefer him over every RB on our roster and I really like him on swings passes and wheel routes. 

You could be right but that's a mighty small sample size. Rutgers isn't exactly a football powerhouse, so his college stats might not be indicative of his true abilities. There's a reason Veach selected him and there's a reason he earned the starting position. Give the kid a little time to learn... 

6 minutes ago, mex said:

You could be right but that's a mighty small sample size. Rutgers isn't exactly a football powerhouse, so his college stats might not be indicative of his true abilities. There's a reason Veach selected him and there's a reason he earned the starting position. Give the kid a little time to learn... 

Don't get me wrong, I like the guy. Like I said. Best we got and a great 7th rd pick. 

10 hours ago, mex said:

It takes a while for rookies to learn to sit back and allow the line open up... that's what Priest Holmes was so danged good at.

The Bengals have a damned good defense and I'm not so sure Philly is on the same level.

A strategy that works better with that  offensive line than this one probably. 

8 hours ago, KCSLC2008 said:

First time I remember seeing her was in the playoffs 3 years ago... when we were behind 24-0... the camera focused on our sideline showing Andy... she was in the background... I was like "who is this gal so close to the coaching staff?"

Of course Andy had that same look on his face he always does... no way to tell whether he was behind 24-0 or ahead 24-0.