Just now, mex said:

There were two guys on him. They let him catch it 

Exactly.  Cook bit hard and got out of position.  There was pressure but Cook just hasn't played  very good this year.   It is literally the one thing you can't do vs chase.  

Just now, moons314 said:

Self inflicted wounds.  Driving to go up 10 or 14, then a stupid penalty and an awful turnover.  Self inflicted wounds against these pricks

Yuuup. I'm done. Just gonna watch the 4th qtr and drink a beer. This shit is too much

Just now, Lamardirts said:

Exactly.  Cook bit hard and got out of position.  There was pressure but Cook just hasn't played  very good this year.   It is literally the one thing you can't do vs chase.  

The safety should always see the ball. He’s already behind the receiver. 

38 minutes ago, artsy said:

Yup. And Taylor knows that no matter what, Reid won't commit to running the ball. He knows it!. The Bengals will just sit back and play the pass..

Does any team defend those long type passes worse than KC? Two guys on each side? Why not front back and at least have a chance to hand fight for it. I am sick at how the Chiefs keep screwing themselves to allow the Bengals to stick around. Not optimistic.

Just now, dhitter said:

Does any team defend those long type passes worse than KC? Two guys on each side? Why not front back and at least have a chance to hand fight for it. I am sick at how the Chiefs keep screwing themselves to allow the Bengals to stick around. Not optimistic.

We have a below average group of DBs.