Bills bengals

2 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Or they may be the team that almost lost to RAVENS third string QB  last week?  They were lucky to win getting that 99yard fumble return 14 point switch.

Meh... divisional games are always hard. And the transitive property doesn't apply to football.

We "almost lost" to the Chargers and LV both at Arrowhead. We only beat the Chargers because of a lucky 99 yd int. A 14 pt switch.

We also got beat by Indy. Think Cincy is going into this thinking "The Chiefs couldn't even beat Indy!!"

Surprised the Bills couldn't get any pressure today.  I think the weather helped them a lot.  The one positive is the Bills don't have Chris Jones.  If he can blow up the pocket like he did yesterday we have a chance but the Bengals are super talented.  Reid is going to have to scheme up the best game of his life another 49ers style game plan.

I obviously liked our chances better before Mahomes injury but I still think we can win.   Buffalo's game plan on O and D was horrid.  Gonna have to play a near perfet game but its possible and you can never underestimate Mahomes will to win.

4 minutes ago, mex said:

Meh... divisional games are always hard. And the transitive property doesn't apply to football.

We "almost lost" to the Chargers and LV both at Arrowhead. We only beat the Chargers because of a lucky 99 yd int. A 14 pt switch.

We also got beat by Indy. Think Cincy is going into this thinking "The Chiefs couldn't even beat Indy!!"

No but I think the Bengals will be over confident coming into this game especially with Mahomes injury.  I actually like being the underdog this week.  I think we can win and I think we can do a much better job on D than the Bills today.

Just now, Lamardirts said:

Surprised the Bills couldn't get any pressure today.  I think the weather helped them a lot.  The one positive is the Bills don't have Chris Jones.  If he can blow up the pocket like he did yesterday we have a chance but the Bengals are super talented.  Reid is going to have to scheme up the best game of his life another 49ers style game plan.

I obviously liked our chances better before Mahomes injury but I still think we can win.   Buffalo's game plan on O and D was horrid.  Gonna have to play a near perfet game but its possible and you can never underestimate Mahomes will to win.

Same for Cinn. They will need to play a near perfect game. Every team has issues. Cinn caught Buff on their off day, Should be a great game. Can Cinn beat KC 4 times in a row? 

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

No but I think the Bengals will be over confident coming into this game especially with Mahomes injury.  I actually like being the underdog this week.  I think we can win and I think we can do a much better job on D than the Bills today.

We’re not underdogs yet. Early line on draft kings is kc -1.5

Just now, Lamardirts said:

We aren't the dog... we're 2.5 pt favorites right now... 

7 minutes ago, mex said:

Kind of what I was saying. Because cincy did good today, does not mean it will do so against us. I think we get them and we go on to win the sb too.

2 minutes ago, mex said:

Me too... all we ever heard was how injuries have devastated the Cincy OL

Buffalo’s pass rush hasn’t been the same without Von Miller, and wet snowy conditions are never good for pass rushers.  I don’t think this game is a good one to judge that line one way or the other. 

Just now, kkuenn said:

Kind of what I was saying. Because cincy did good today, does not mean it will do so against us. I think we get them and we go on to win the sb too.

Oh, I agree with that, but it still doesn't mean they'll play poorly. My hope is they spent their emotion (and their luck) at buffalo... and might come out flat in KC. If we can score early, and capitalize on a TO or two... we have a solid chance even with an injured Mahomes. This will likely be another nailbiter though... Cincy is a lot better than Jax.

1 minute ago, mex said:

We aren't the dog... we're 2.5 pt favorites right now... 

yup. I do however think the line will drift the other way as masses put money on cinci bc of pats injury and the last three games.  I’m waiting for that pendulum to swing so I can throw some money down.  I’m hoping the chiefs can make it to +200, but I don’t think it’ll go that far. 

9 minutes ago, mex said:

These facts dont clarify my question. You simply showed both teams have issues and are beatable. KC must be tired of losing three straight times to Cinn.  Divisional or Championship are both HARD to WIN. 

Both teams will say "if we play our game we cant be beat". Both fan bases will say " the only way we lose if if we beat ourselves".  BLAH BLAH BLAH   Both teams are worthy of a CHampionship but only one will win.

Its KCs turn. Hard to beat any NFL team 4 straight. 

Just now, AFCWEST said:

These facts dont clarify my question. You simply showed both teams have issues and are beatable. KC must be tired of losing three straight times to Cinn.  Divisional or Championship are both HARD to WIN. 

Both teams will say "if we play our game we cant be beat". Both fan bases will say " the only way we lose if if we beat ourselves".  BLAH BLAH BLAH   Both teams are worthy of a CHampionship but only one will win.

Its KCs turn. Hard to beat any NFL team 4 straight. 

Actually, I completely demolished your "Cincy lucked out with a 99 yd fumble return" claim.

Chiefs did the same fucking thing vs LA. The EXACT same fucking thing.

Divisional games are tough.

4 minutes ago, moons314 said:

yup. I do however think the line will drift the other way as masses put money on cinci bc of pats injury and the last three games.  I’m waiting for that pendulum to swing so I can throw some money down.  I’m hoping the chiefs can make it to +200, but I don’t think it’ll go that far. 

Certainly we'll see movement esp if news of PM isn't positive.

Sure wouldn't mind seeing it reversed.

Just now, mex said:

Actually, I completely demolished your "Cincy lucked out with a 99 yd fumble return" claim.

Chiefs did the same fucking thing vs LA. The EXACT same fucking thing.

Divisional games are tough.

Divisional games are tough bc of familiarity. This will be the 4th meeting between these two in like 13 months, so this is basically a division game.  Past outcomes will be no predictor here. 

1 minute ago, mex said:

Certainly we'll see movement esp if news of PM isn't positive.

Sure wouldn't mind seeing it reversed.

I'm thinking you aren't going to see news of Mahomes' injury.  It will be "day to day and we'll see how it goes" while he doesn't (and shouldn't) practice according to the team injury reports. 

Just now, jetlord said:

I'm thinking you aren't going to see news of Mahomes' injury.  It will be "day to day and we'll see how it goes" while he doesn't (and shouldn't) practice according to the team injury reports. 

I'd love it if they said 'doubtful' all week and DNP... 

Then he shows up Sunday healthy as a horse.

Just now, jetlord said:

I think he’ll be fine.  Dude played an entire Super Bowl without an offensive line, so a high ankle sprain isn’t going to be a huge difference. He may scramble less, but he’s still a beast in the pocket.