Bunghole fans already talking their schmack

11 minutes ago, mex said:

See the replies 

Their team has beaten us 3 in a row. The best way to shut them up is for the Chiefs to knock their team out of the playoffs. Expect to hear a lot of talk this week from the media using words like juggernaut and future dynasty when referring to the Bungles.

Teams are always looking for an edge. One way they "psych" themselves up is to play the disrespect card. Seems the fact they were pre selling tickets to Atlanta ticked a lot of Bengals players off. Even without it. They are a confident bunch.

If we want to be a dynasty this is the moment.  Odds stacked against us.  We will be the underdogs.  We've lost 3 straight (all avoidable but still L's) and they own us according to everyone.   Mahomes is dinged up.  Etc, etc, etc.  This is an opportunity to do something incredible and it will require Reid to scheme it up like he did vs the 49ers, the D to play the game of their life, and Mahomes to grit it out but its doable.   As much as you can't take the Ravens game into account you also can't take this game into account.  Any Given Sunday and I will always bet on an overlooked Mahomes team every time.  

Let them talk, let them come in over confident and cocky.  Still gotta play the game at Arrowhead!  

13 hours ago, dhitter said:

Teams are always looking for an edge. One way they "psych" themselves up is to play the disrespect card. Seems the fact they were pre selling tickets to Atlanta ticked a lot of Bengals players off. Even without it. They are a confident bunch.

Yeah.....  what a grasp for straws.  They act like their own team isn't refunding tickets for the Jacksonville/Cincinnati AFCCG that they were selling tickets for as well...

Everyone wants to play the victim these days, lol

1 hour ago, Thegoatee said:

Let them talk. If it doesn’t help motivate the Chiefs, Mahomes may never beat Burrow.

They might beat us because Mahomes is gimpy but their Oline is a major problem. Even if they get past us the Eagles or Niners will destroy that Oline.  Go back and watch that Titans game last year and tell me how Burrows looked.  If our D can play like they are capable of they will make life miserable for him too.  The Bills let Burrows step up in the pocket and got no pressure.  They don't have Chris Jones.  And as much as people are hating on Clark he is healthy and looks quick.  Burrows gets the most balls batted in the NFL we are the best at batting them down.   People are counting out our D but they have the ability to be stout and cause problems.  Hope Spags can channel some of that old Giants magic and devise a scheme that makes Joe nervous.  

11 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

They might beat us because Mahomes is gimpy but their Oline is a major problem. Even if they get past us the Eagles or Niners will destroy that Oline.  Go back and watch that Titans game last year and tell me how Burrows looked.  If our D can play like they are capable of they will make life miserable for him too.  The Bills let Burrows step up in the pocket and got no pressure.  They don't have Chris Jones.  And as much as people are hating on Clark he is healthy and looks quick.  Burrows gets the most balls batted in the NFL we are the best at batting them down.   People are counting out our D but they have the ability to be stout and cause problems.  Hope Spags can channel some of that old Giants magic and devise a scheme that makes Joe nervous.  

I'm not too worried about our defense. They've been getting better and our pass rush is what it is. We'll give up the typical 24 to 27 points. It's our offense that concerns me. Especially with a gimpy QB. Cincy played the same style of defense against Buff yesterday. And Allen looked just like pat did in the AFCCG. Standing in the pocket, patting the ball looking for an open WR....because they rushed 3, dropped 7 and spied him. 

It shut the bills down. 10 Points????

So what does Mcdermot do? Keep trying to throw on it...The bills ran the ball 11 Times....they scored 10 points.

Don't blame the Bengals' fans for yapping.  They have won over the Chiefs three times in a row and now play them with Mahomes crippled, at least in their minds.  Fans from other teams who visit one of the Chiefs' boards could take offense over nearly every post.  Won't name the board, the the initials are Chiefs Planet.  Reminds me of the old Star Board. 

58 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Don't blame the Bengals' fans for yapping.  They have won over the Chiefs three times in a row and now play them with Mahomes crippled, at least in their minds.  Fans from other teams who visit one of the Chiefs' boards could take offense over nearly every post.  Won't name the board, the the initials are Chiefs Planet.  Reminds me of the old Star Board. 

Fans talking shit is one thing....Players like Mixon, Apple and Burrow talking shit is different. I can't wait till the chiefs give them the ass whipping they freaking deserve.

6 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

I was listening to NFL radio today and they had a guy on - not sure who - that said the snow benefited the Bengals hugely with regard to their oline play.  His position was that it's easier to hold your ground (Bengals OL) vs. trying to speed rush around somebody blocking you when the turf is cold, wet and slick.  In other words, the oline didn't necessarily play well, it just appeared that way because of footing.  On a dry/no-slick field some chinks in the back-up oline armor may show up.  Against a good rushing team like the Chiefs, that could spell a couple sacks and possible turnovers.  Won't know until the game is played, but the theory seems to hold some water.  

1 minute ago, TomahawkChop said:

I was listening to NFL radio today and they had a guy on - not sure who - that said the snow benefited the Bengals hugely with regard to their oline play.  His position was that it's easier to hold your ground (Bengals OL) vs. trying to speed rush around somebody blocking you when the turf is cold, wet and slick.  In other words, the oline didn't necessarily play well, it just appeared that way because of footing.  On a dry/no-slick field some chinks in the back-up oline armor may show up.  Against a good rushing team like the Chiefs, that could spell a couple sacks and possible turnovers.  Won't know until the game is played, but the theory seems to hold some water.  

Kinda makes sense, but Cincy seemed to put pretty good pressure on Allen..so IDK. 

I heard KC is expecting snow, on Sunday..sooo..

44 minutes ago, TomahawkChop said:

High of 21 degrees and dropping to 10 overnight. IIRC the field is heated...maybe not

Was listening to a sports talk show and it was mentioned that the Bills built their team to beat the Chiefs...and now suddenly here come the Bengals. Question I have is,"If Chiefs lose a 4th straight time to Cincy...does Veach try to design the team to match up with and beat the Bungholes"??