High Ankle Sprain

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

I seen an article  suggesting that the type of tackle that  sprained Patrick's ankle yet broke Pollard's Fibula will be reviewed as a PI penalty next year.

Hmmm ....it was a freak thing. They gonna eliminate tackling altogether eventually. Watch the Pro Bowl this year and see how enjoyable it is.😖😖😖

17 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Hmmm ....it was a freak thing. They gonna eliminate tackling altogether eventually. Watch the Pro Bowl this year and see how enjoyable it is.😖😖😖

The pro bowl hasn't been enjoyable for years.  I'd rather watch a skills competition.  Frankly there never was a good reason for players to go all out in the pro bowl.  Who wants players hurt for a game that doesn't count.

5 minutes ago, xen said:

The pro bowl hasn't been enjoyable for years.  I'd rather watch a skills competition.  Frankly there never was a good reason for players to go all out in the pro bowl.  Who wants players hurt for a game that doesn't count.

Couldn't agree more. 

3 minutes ago, DieHard said:

40 dash, pickle ball, flag football, Madden, ninja challenge, go cart racing. Just some random stuff that is fun to watch. Make it a celebration instead of a terrible football game.

Just put their pictures in the paper and call it a day. No game. No nothing. The entire concept of the Pro Bowl has been obsolete for decades. 

Just now, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Just put their pictures in the paper and call it a day. No game. No nothing. The entire concept of the Pro Bowl has been obsolete for decades. 

I kind of liked that old school thing they used to do on Wide World of Sports or whatever it was with the players talking smack and competing in different events. Can’t remember what it was called. That was a fun event for players and fans.