Burrowhead Victory

3 minutes ago, Docbarnabee said:

I am predicting something that nobody else is predicting. I think the Chiefs take this slander against the Kingdom personally. This TEAM is going to elevate it's play, especially on Defense. The Chiefs will be forced offensively to not rely on Mahomes to be superman. Instead the team will be Superman. All three of the Chiefs losses have been because the team not playing  well together. I feel the Chiefs will be laser focused. The offensive gameplan will be stellar and Spags is going to have his Defense playing great. The Chiefs are gonna come out of the gates hot and the Bengals are going to be down early. I guarantee Andy Reid will have no issue with running up the score on the Bengals. Call me crazy, but the Chiefs pop this Burrowhead of a team like a pimple on a teenager. Chiefs roll 42-14. Mark it down, this will happen!!!

Doc has spoken.

Note to those who will be in attendance.  Be the 12th man. Make your presence felt. Let the Bengals know this is Chiefs Kingdom. This is Arrowhead!

GO CHIEFS !!!!

I totally agree. I think the entire Team steps up and wins this game. 42-14?? Well, that would be OUTSTANDING!

9 minutes ago, Docbarnabee said:

I am predicting something that nobody else is predicting. I think the Chiefs take this slander against the Kingdom personally. This TEAM is going to elevate it's play, especially on Defense. The Chiefs will be forced offensively to not rely on Mahomes to be superman. Instead the team will be Superman. All three of the Chiefs losses have been because the team not playing  well together. I feel the Chiefs will be laser focused. The offensive gameplan will be stellar and Spags is going to have his Defense playing great. The Chiefs are gonna come out of the gates hot and the Bengals are going to be down early. I guarantee Andy Reid will have no issue with running up the score on the Bengals. Call me crazy, but the Chiefs pop this Burrowhead of a team like a pimple on a teenager. Chiefs roll 42-14. Mark it down, this will happen!!!

Doc has spoken.

Note to those who will be in attendance.  Be the 12th man. Make your presence felt. Let the Bengals know this is Chiefs Kingdom. This is Arrowhead!

GO CHIEFS !!!!

You would think they would have taken it personally during the regular season game too, but we saw how that went. We need to get up again in the first half, then do what they did to mahomes, flood the field with 8 playing back and nothing over the top. So it keeps it all underneath, eats up the clock and we run the ball too.

Bengals fans act like they dominated us in those losses. Each game the Chiefs led going into the 4th quarter. Each game decided by a FG. Each game Chiefs commit a costly blunder that eventually changes the outcome. 

Chiefs need to play a clean game. No turnovers, no missed kicks, limited number of penalties and certainly no personal fouls. And for pity's sake....can the receivers not drop passes? You get paid to do one thing....CATCH THE DAMN BALL!!

5 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Bengals fans act like they dominated us in those losses. Each game the Chiefs led going into the 4th quarter. Each game decided by a FG. Each game Chiefs commit a costly blunder that eventually changes the outcome. 

Chiefs need to play a clean game. No turnovers, no missed kicks, limited number of penalties and certainly no personal fouls. And for pity's sake....can the receivers not drop passes? You get paid to do one thing....CATCH THE DAMN BALL!!

Yup..Another thing. The last game we played them we had #23 on the field. Well he won't be in those situations this time. #35 has been playing good ball, so that will be big. Clark is pumped..and hopefully that translates into at lest one sack and I feel like the defense has a rather large chip on their shoulder for this one.

Tear our owners trophy from the Bungles cold, shitty hands and bring it back HOME where it belongs!

Lets GO CHIEFS!!

9 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Temp is 20 degrees/ feels like 10 at game time and getting colder/ NNE wind 10 mph

Let’s go chiefs! 
after watching jones presser, I got a pretty good feeling we are going to see burrow hit the deck a few times. ( knowing Jones do t have a post season sack) 
Chiefs will win this game. I don’t think there has been this much shit talk from an opposing team since mahomes has started. 
that in itself is what I think is going to give us the edge. 
time for some old school punch u in the face chiefs domination ! 

I  saw a good omen yesterday while driving to work.  License plate on a truck in front of me.  95DTKC6.  Big game for Chris Jones and KC getting 6 sacks.    My 42-14 number popped into my head while watching Times Ours ,  yesterday on the drive home.  

No matter what the score will be, I am certain of one thing. The Chiefs are going to the Super Bowl and they are going to win it.

I feel the kind of energy the Chiefs had when they were down 24-0 to Houston.  We know what this team can do!  All the Bengals smack talk about Burrowhead is like someone saying they are going to kick your ass and it never crosses their mind that you are going to hit them back.  Remember that a wounded animal is generally the most dangerous one to deal with.

Go Chiefs !!!

5 hours ago, Docbarnabee said:

I  saw a good omen yesterday while driving to work.  License plate on a truck in front of me.  95DTKC6.  Big game for Chris Jones and KC getting 6 sacks.    My 42-14 number popped into my head while watching Times Ours ,  yesterday on the drive home.  

No matter what the score will be, I am certain of one thing. The Chiefs are going to the Super Bowl and they are going to win it.

I feel the kind of energy the Chiefs had when they were down 24-0 to Houston.  We know what this team can do!  All the Bengals smack talk about Burrowhead is like someone saying they are going to kick your ass and it never crosses their mind that you are going to hit them back.  Remember that a wounded animal is generally the most dangerous one to deal with.

Go Chiefs !!!

Newsong Changa GIF by Big Bang Music

5 hours ago, Docbarnabee said:

Go Chiefs !!!

42 to 17....

7 hours ago, Calichief said:

For sure. I’m just saying, can’t get too butt hurt about their shit talk. If it was our guys we’d be laughing our asses off.

I dunno man, that type of public shit talking is pretty cringe.  I wouldn’t like it if our guys were doing it either, and we all know Andy doesn’t like that stuff either.