Burrowhead Victory

4 hours ago, moons314 said:

I dunno man, that type of public shit talking is pretty cringe.  I wouldn’t like it if our guys were doing it either, and we all know Andy doesn’t like that stuff either. 

Chiefs can fix it. Don’t go 0-4. Otherwise they are gonna talk their shit: 

7 hours ago, Calichief said:

Chiefs can fix it. Don’t go 0-4. Otherwise they are gonna talk their shit: 

Yep. Look at the setup. Chiefs #1 seed playing at home. Best QB on the planet (ankle notwithstanding). #1 scoring offense, #1 in yards, etc. #2 in the NFL in sacks. Playing against a team that knocked them out of a SB shot last year. A team that is talking big even to the point of disrespect. If the Chiefs can't find a way to win this time around....well it simply means they aren't good enough. The defense is the key. They have to step up 

58 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Yep. Look at the setup. Chiefs #1 seed playing at home. Best QB on the planet (ankle notwithstanding). #1 scoring offense, #1 in yards, etc. #2 in the NFL in sacks. Playing against a team that knocked them out of a SB shot last year. A team that is talking big even to the point of disrespect. If the Chiefs can't find a way to win this time around....well it simply means they aren't good enough. The defense is the key. They have to step up 

Andy can’t go away from the run like last year, and like the Tampa bowl. That is by far my biggest concern. 

1 hour ago, dhitter said:

The opportunity is there for the Chiefs taking. No excuses, do the work.  

31 minutes ago, mex said:

I'm nervous about Kelce.

Nervous about Mahomes.

Nervous about the game.

Hoping we win because wouldn't it be great for the Kelces to face each other in a SB?

I can't remember when I've been this nervous about a game. Been like that all week.

5 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

I can't remember when I've been this nervous about a game. Been like that all week.

I'm nervous too. But I think the chiefs will play their asses off. And if they do, there is just no way that cincy will win.

This game will be won in the trenches. And I feel like our fronts on both sides of the ball will dominate. 

5 minutes ago, Calichief said:

I think we are all going to agree, the chiefs will have to re vamp that wr core. Holy cow 

well in fairness they were a bit banged up, going against a hell of a defense.

18 minutes ago, Calichief said:

No, he’ll present problems though. They have equivalent weapons though. Will be a tough game. 

Yeah it will be tough.  Was responding to  the assertion it will be same type of matchup.  This one will come down to run D and pass pro.  Reid has 2 weeks to cobble together a passing game.