OK I officially hate these assholes now

3 minutes ago, DieHard said:

Now that’s classy. And people say we are cocky?  That is going to be a big plate of crow if they lose.

The video is way worse than the text above it. That dude is literally TRYING to piss off the team.

35 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

Until we beat them it doesn’t matter.  

This is true. It's just kind of  weird. I guess I could understand if the Bengals dominated the Chiefs in every game. Had the roles been reversed I couldn't see the Chiefs fans being this confident and talking like this, but had that happened, it wouldn't be a discussion. The Bengals would not have even made it to the SB. In the grand scheme of things, it really doesn't matter. 

The chiefs are a fumble and a couple of sacks from being 2-1 or 3-0 in those games.  

Bengals fans are worse than the douchey team. Our guys need to put these fucks down. 5 straight afc championship games and 3 super bowls will be miles ahead of their best accomplishment of 2 afc title games and a Super Bowl loss. 

Apparently in Chris Jones' interview today he frequently referred to Arrowhead as Burrowhead, without being prompted.

He closed the interview by saying "See y'all at Burrowhead."

These guys are pissed. 

3 hours ago, moons314 said:

The chiefs are a fumble and a couple of sacks from being 2-1 or 3-0 in those games.  

Bengals fans are worse than the douchey team. Our guys need to put these fucks down. 5 straight afc championship games and 3 super bowls will be miles ahead of their best accomplishment of 2 afc title games and a Super Bowl loss. 

Yeah but it's not the fans being douchey it's the players. That shit don't fly with Andy Reid. Remember what he said when Justin  Reid was running his mouth? Andy said he was new and didn't know how the Chiefs conduct themselves. He knows now.

12 hours ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Chris Jones’ response:

7-EE0933-A-9-A4-B-4-A10-9-E61-B02-BB4-A3

Jefferson's Brother: "My brother's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill you and he's gonna kill me, he's gonna kill us!"

Jeff Spicoli: "Hey man, just be glad I had fast reflexes!"

Jefferson's Brother: "My brother's gonna shit!"

Jeff Spicoli: "Make up your mind, dude, is he gonna shit or is he gonna kill us?"

Jefferson's Brother: "First he's gonna shit, then he's gonna kill us!"

6 minutes ago, SEMO said:

Jefferson's Brother: "My brother's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill you and he's gonna kill me, he's gonna kill us!"

Jeff Spicoli: "Make up your mind, dude, is he gonna shit or is he gonna kill us?"

My dad's a TV repairman. He has an awesome set of tools. I can fix it.

33 minutes ago, SEMO said:

Probably my favorite scene from that movie. 

Also Damone was what ticketmaster is today.  

21 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

This comes up occasionally.  Can someone explain to me how they are playing in the afccg, on national television, in the loudest stadium in the world and for millions of dollars but people think they aren't fully motivated unless someone calls the stadium a name?

Because it is rigged, of course!  Ya silly Sally.

Hope he can get someone to buy him beer for the game. This glitch in the matrix is not about Burrow. They are 7-1 against us and only 3 of those were Burrow. 
If the Mayer wants to help his team, our law that Who Dey shit they stole from New Orleans. It was cool in NO, but just embarrassing for an Ohio team to steal.