OK I officially hate these assholes now

1 hour ago, reesebobby said:

This comes up occasionally.  Can someone explain to me how they are playing in the afccg, on national television, in the loudest stadium in the world and for millions of dollars but people think they aren't fully motivated unless someone calls the stadium a name?

If you don't think the recent comments have affected their motivation, you don't understand locker rooms.

33 minutes ago, DieHard said:

Hope he can get someone to buy him beer for the game. This glitch in the matrix is not about Burrow. They are 7-1 against us and only 3 of those were Burrow. 
If the Mayer wants to help his team, our law that Who Dey shit they stole from New Orleans. It was cool in NO, but just embarrassing for an Ohio team to steal.

I remember watching old NFL films when Sam Wyche coached them and they were saying that. I thought New Orleans stole it from them 

Just now, qnet said:

I remember watching old NFL films when Sam Wyche coached them and they were saying that. I thought New Orleans stole it from them 

I didn’t realize that. I thought New Orleans created it. I guess I shouldn’t talk we stole that silly chop thing from Florida State.

6 minutes ago, DieHard said:

I didn’t realize that. I thought New Orleans created it. I guess I shouldn’t talk we stole that silly chop thing from Florida State.

Yeah, it's all interesting. A lot of sports teams fans take stuff from the other teams, if they think it sounds cool.  The "who dey" always sounded weird to me hearing people from Ohio say it. It sounded more like a southern slang, which is why I think the Saints fans adopted it when they became competitive. 

The moral is to the physical as 3 is to 1. Logically, this crap doesn't matter. But people are people, and motivation is a strange beast. 

With how hard the Bengals reach for chips to put on their shoulders, I'm glad they're handing us some too.

5 hours ago, DieHard said:

Honestly I could do without the chop... the first few games I went to kinda felt obligated to join in, but after that I was like fuck it... I'll yell like hell but I ain't chopping unless I get a cord of wood out of it

5 hours ago, mex said:

If you don't think the recent comments have affected their motivation, you don't understand locker rooms.

Yep.  Players and coaches use it as motovation and players have even admitted they use it.   I mean when the Cincy Mayor wanted Burrow to take a paternity to see if he was Mahomes father, pretty sure that didn't sit well with Patrick.  

Chiefs want it to stop though they gotta do something about it and win.  

1 hour ago, Okiechief1 said:

Yep.  Players and coaches use it as motovation and players have even admitted they use it.   I mean when the Cincy Mayor wanted Burrow to take a paternity to see if he was Mahomes father, pretty sure that didn't sit well with Patrick.  

Chiefs want it to stop though they gotta do something about it and win.  

yea that was fuked up..someone say that to my face I'd throat punch them

game on & if the Chiefs lose  tomorrow they have been punked..pure and simple and they deserve everything they get

On 1/28/2023 at 8:35 AM, reesebobby said:

This comes up occasionally.  Can someone explain to me how they are playing in the afccg, on national television, in the loudest stadium in the world and for millions of dollars but people think they aren't fully motivated unless someone calls the stadium a name?

Uh, how's that crow tasting right about now?

The first thing both Patrick and Travis said in their postgame interviews... just seconds after the game ended... BURROWHEAD

Guess these guys DO kinda get motivated by trash talk.

10 minutes ago, mex said:

The first thing both Patrick and Travis said in their postgame interviews... just seconds after the game ended... BURROWHEAD

Yea and kelce just had some words for the cincy mayor lol.  

19 minutes ago, mex said:

Yep. There’s a big difference between trash talk and running your mouth on camera and in media.  Public disrespect is not the same as trash talk.