CHRIS MOTHEREFFIN JONES!

On 1/30/2023 at 11:43 AM, mex said:

The twitterverse has blown up... #NFLRigged is trending... :lol: :lol: 

why does this stuff always blow up when the chiefs are favored in it?  I’ve thought the NFL has had their hands on outcomes for years now. But because the chiefs win everyone blows up about it. I thought last year in our loss to the bengals there were questionable things. That definitely benefited them. 
and then the overtime rule that benefited the chiefs but stopped Josh Allen nobody cared before

6 minutes ago, Palangi said:

why does this stuff always blow up when the chiefs are favored in it?  I’ve thought the NFL has had their hands on outcomes for years now. But because the chiefs win everyone blows up about it. I thought last year in our loss to the bengals there were questionable things. That definitely benefited them. 
and then the overtime rule that benefited the chiefs but stopped Josh Allen nobody cared before

We've been hosed so many times by the refs I used to think there was an agenda... but the older I get the more I realized a conspiracy to rig a game or games to a particular outcome would need to have too many people involved, which means the truth would eventually get out.