Just now, Calichief said:

Dinged up, but I would bet they would all be back.

anyone think any of those injuries serious?

They sure did. Hardman looks done for the year. Don’t know about juju - I don’t think I heard the issue. Snead should be back.  Toney?  It’s a good thing we have two weeks to hopefully get healthy. 

9 minutes ago, TomahawkChop said:

They sure did. Hardman looks done for the year. Don’t know about juju - I don’t think I heard the issue. Snead should be back.  Toney?  It’s a good thing we have two weeks to hopefully get healthy. 

When hardman played he had no burst 

14 minutes ago, TomahawkChop said:

JuJu was his left ankle I think they said. Toney worries me, he needs to be healthy all next season after getting the off season to heal up.

2 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

JuJu was his left ankle I think they said. Toney worries me, he needs to be healthy all next season after getting the off season to heal up.

Toney was ankle too. They better sack up. Eagles look completely healthy 

8 minutes ago, moons314 said:

I’d imagine everyone but Hardman will be good.  Toney really negates the loss of Hardman imo. 

sneed has two weeks to clear protocol.  I’d have to think he too would be good to go. 

Hardman re injure the same thing?