Wylie/Reddick

46 minutes ago, arrowhead said:

Maybe have Niang report as eligible the whole game.

I mean, I'm trying to give Wylie the benefit of doubt. The dude has somewhat held up against both Bosa's, Mack and Crosby. Is Reddick better than them...Not yet.

So, maybe Wylie will surprise us, but I'm sure Reddick is foaming at the mouth for his opportunity to EAT..

1 hour ago, artsy said:

I mean, I'm trying to give Wylie the benefit of doubt. The dude has somewhat held up against both Bosa's, Mack and Crosby. Is Reddick better than them...Not yet.

So, maybe Wylie will surprise us, but I'm sure Reddick is foaming at the mouth for his opportunity to EAT..

just a hunch but Andy schemed  to avoid those players in spite of Wylie

Everyone, myself included, rags on Wylie for his below standard play at RT.  We need to remind ourselves that he's an average at best interior lineman forced by circumstances to play an elite position to protect the franchise.  Not his fault he got moved there.  Nothing he can do about not having the skills of Big Willie or Trent Williams.  It is his fault that he fell into the taunting trap that the NFL seems to have created.  But until someone better becomes available to replace him, I'm backing off on all the criticism.  

4 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Everyone, myself included, rags on Wylie for his below standard play at RT.  We need to remind ourselves that he's an average at best interior lineman forced by circumstances to play an elite position to protect the franchise.  Not his fault he got moved there.  Nothing he can do about not having the skills of Big Willie or Trent Williams.  It is his fault that he fell into the taunting trap that the NFL seems to have created.  But until someone better becomes available to replace him, I'm backing off on all the criticism.  

You are a good human.

6 hours ago, jetlord said:

Well said. 
I’d  like to know what pisses Wylie off and someone do some of that to him before the big game. 

15 hours ago, jetlord said:

You arent wrong. It's the staffs choice to start him. Reid values continuity on the line. To me there's almost no way Niang or PTW wouldn't be an upgrade, but as a former line coach Reid wants that starting 5 together through thick and thin.

That doesn't mean I'm holding off on criticism. I'm way too petty for that. Congrats on taking the high road, but that dude sucks. 

17 hours ago, artsy said:

I mean he allowed 9 sacks this yr and was top 5 in pressures allowed. That's not really what I'd call holding your own. If he was on roller skates, then those numbers would be impressive...