Spags Appreciation Thread

Have to do it. I've been tough on him in the past. Spags scheming for Burrow, considered the greatest QB in history, (at least that's what we've been hearing for a week) was impressive. With Snead, who I consider the best all-around CB in the league, in the locker room, we had all rookies at CB plus Cook getting a bunch of snaps. Burrow with Chase and Higgins, was only able to score 20 points in a huge game.  Much credit to the DL, especially CJ but this backfield held their own. Much respect to Spags!

15 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Have to do it. I've been tough on him in the past. Spags scheming for Burrow, considered the greatest QB in history, (at least that's what we've been hearing for a week) was impressive. With Snead, who I consider the best all-around CB in the league, in the locker room, we had all rookies at CB plus Cook getting a bunch of snaps. Burrow with Chase and Higgins, was only able to score 20 points in a huge game.  Much credit to the DL, especially CJ but this backfield held their own. Much respect to Spags!

Respect was earned. Those boys played with a chip on their shoulder yesterday... it showed.