Nick Wright

There are SOOO MANY people crying that the game was rigged... I'm just not seeing it.

I mean, they are griping about the 'block in the back' on Skyy's punt return... I watched that replay several times and there is absolutely nothing there.

They're also whining about the grounding call which I can understand, but it wasn't on a level of egregious  like say, CJ's 'roughing' penalty from earlier in the year. 

They're also saying we got an extra play... which clearly we didn't... the ref came running onto the field blowing his whistle and waving his arms and nobody heard him. The video CLEARLY shows it. 

I've never seen such whining.

7 minutes ago, mex said:

There are SOOO MANY people crying that the game was rigged... I'm just not seeing it.

I mean, they are griping about the 'block in the back' on Skyy's punt return... I watched that replay several times and there is absolutely nothing there.

They're also whining about the grounding call which I can understand, but it wasn't on a level of egregious  like say, CJ's 'roughing' penalty from earlier in the year. 

They're also saying we got an extra play... which clearly we didn't... the ref came running onto the field blowing his whistle and waving his arms and nobody heard him. The video CLEARLY shows it. 

How about the tickytac holding call that negated a KC TD? 
Cincy was simply outplayed. KC is better. The end. 

1 hour ago, mex said:

i was so damn worried on that grounding play, when i saw the flag i thought for sure they were gonna call roughing the passer on KC

35 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

i was so damn worried on that grounding play, when i saw the flag i thought for sure they were gonna call roughing the passer on KC

me too! because Jones hit him pretty hard