18 hours ago, azchief21 said:

Pretty cool that it's right up the 101. Took a glance at the tickets. $5000 minimum to get into the building. Son's thinking about it. I'm thinking Joe's from KC and my lucky chair. 

I’m in Scottsdale, probably watch at my house or hit up The Rooster.  I hear they are knocking the Chiefs bar down to build apartments.  One last game there.

9 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

I’m in Scottsdale, probably watch at my house or hit up The Rooster.  I hear they are knocking the Chiefs bar down to build apartments.  One last game there.

My daughter lives in Phoenix and I WAS planning to fly out and hang with her so we could just Taligate and enjoy the game with Fans in the parking lot. Until......I saw how much airline tickets cost!!

Nope. I'll be at home in the recliner...LOL

2 minutes ago, artsy said:

My daughter lives in Phoenix and I WAS planning to fly out and hang with her so we could just Taligate and enjoy the game with Fans in the parking lot. Until......I saw how much airline tickets cost!!

This time a year in Phoenix is a premium w everything going on.  As a resident I try not to go out as much.  

45 minutes ago, artsy said:

last I saw mention it was $800 RT from KCI?

I agree with@azchief21  no  "party" for me  never could deal with all the back  ground noise..it's like STFU! It'll just me n POOT in our recliners. I'll drink water until it's time to open up the safe for a celebratory pour of Bourbon " Craft NA Beer?"  I dont even drink beer and that sounds disgusting.

@Mr EvI'd much rather go to the Barrett Jackson Auction. That is on my Bucket list.

6 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

last I saw mention it was $800 RT from KCI?

I agree with@azchief21  no  "party" for me  never could deal with all the back  ground noise..it's like STFU! It'll just me n POOT in our recliners. I'll drink water until it's time to open up the safe for a celebratory pour of Bourbon " Craft NA Beer?"  I dont even drink beer and that sounds disgusting.

@Mr EvI'd much rather go to the Barrett Jackson Auction. That is on my Bucket list.

YUp..800 bucks RT from Colorado Springs. Aint doing it...

I'm the same as far as not having a party. I like to watch the game and it's gets difficult with all of the noise. 75% of the people that go to SB parties no nothing about football anyways. So, I'll just chill with the Fam and root for dem CHIEFS!

25 minutes ago, artsy said:

YUp..800 bucks RT from Colorado Springs. Aint doing it...

I'm the same as far as not having a party. I like to watch the game and it's gets difficult with all of the noise. 75% of the people that go to SB parties no nothing about football anyways. So, I'll just chill with the Fam and root for dem CHIEFS!

5 to 6 hour drive for me, but I will be in Puerto Rico this year.  I know, so sad for me.

2 hours ago, Mr Ev said:

Being in the area as well I just can’t spend that kind of money.  The city is already crazy packed w the Barrett Jackson and the horse show.  With probably around 600k plus ppl for the Waste Management I’m sure it’s going to be even worse to be out and about for the big game.  

Yeah, the Waste Management thing is huge.  Last time we went, they had like 80,000 attendance.  Now it's over 200,000 I think.  No way would I go there now.

Just now, jetlord said:

Yeah, the Waste Management thing is huge.  Last time we went, they had like 80,000 attendance.  Now it's over 200,000 I think.  No way would I go there now.

I hear it's a pretty trashy event anyhow..place must stink to high heaven

2 minutes ago, jetlord said:

200,000?!?

Can you imagine the waste they'll generate?

We are heading out on a Caribbean Cruise as we live at Ice Station Zebra December thru March.

Initially, we were going to visit Maui but the Hotel rates in Hawaii are like 3X last year.

I am not sure where we will be on SB Sunday (Jamaica, Aruba....) but I will watch the game....

4 minutes ago, West said:

We are heading out on a Caribbean Cruise as we live at Ice Station Zebra December thru March.

Initially, we were going to visit Maui but the Hotel rates in Hawaii are like 3X last year.

I am not sure where we will be on SB Sunday (Jamaica, Aruba....) but I will watch the game....

What a great place to be win or lose.

9 hours ago, jetlord said:

We used to just call it the Phoenix Open.  Haven't been in 10 years or so when I was a guest of our lumber supplier for a few years. Then a good friend got me into the Xerox tent overlooking the 18th green one year. I enjoyed it. The 16th was a blast.