Broncos

reesebobby

As a Chiefs fan, this makes me happy.  I know its been said, but between Wilson and Payton, the Broncos have invested a ton of Money and Draft picks from 2022-2024.  They also traded away Von Miller and Bradley Chubb, making that defense not nearly as potent as should have been.

I've never personally been a fan of Sean Payton.  Dude has had some of the nastiest people on the planet and still couldn't muster much success other than the SB that was nearly 15 years ago(which if you wanna follow the NFL is rigged theory, was conveniently right after they got their stadium back after Katrina and were 4th in the division the year prior).  I have always felt that his teams win in spite of him, not because of him.   

I also feel that he's a bit old school as well and that Pete Carmichael is the real reason that offense ever worked, but maybe that's just me....

Lastly, I just don't think Payton's style is gonna mix well with Russ.  We saw near the end of Brees' career that Payton won't adjust as a QB deteriorates, and that's what Russ needs at this point.  

On 2/1/2023 at 9:14 AM, BroncoStud said:

I think it's f'ing stupid to give up two draft picks to hire a HC.  I was hoping for DeMeco Ryans, Ejiro Evero, or my darkhorse hiring of "Big Game" Bob Stoops.

Yup..The broncos have literally bankrupted themselves trying to put together a squad to beat KC!

Sorry stud, i have no pity for the Donks. I live COS, and had to put up with  eating shit from bronco fans for over 25 years!

It's been a real nice and quiet ride lately....LOL!!

On 2/1/2023 at 9:14 AM, BroncoStud said:

I think it's f'ing stupid to give up two draft picks to hire a HC.  I was hoping for DeMeco Ryans, Ejiro Evero, or my darkhorse hiring of "Big Game" Bob Stoops.

The real question is who are they trading to gain some picks when they realize their chances of finding diamonds after the 3rd round the next few years doesn’t pan out.  

On 2/3/2023 at 12:07 PM, artsy said:

Yup..The broncos have literally bankrupted themselves trying to put together a squad to beat KC!

Sorry stud, i have no pity for the Donks. I live COS, and had to put up with  eating shit from bronco fans for over 25 years!

It's been a real nice and quiet ride lately....LOL!!

images (10).jpeg

On 1/31/2023 at 6:43 PM, KC Warpaint said:

This tweet from Ian Rappaport:

Imagine trading all this for a broken QB and your 2nd choice at HC:

2022 1st, 2nd, 5th

2023 two 1st's, 2nd

So 3 firsts, 2 seconds and a 5th +:

Noah Fant

Shelby Harris

Drew Lock

Bradley Chubb (to get the second 2023 1st)

KC's success has made them lose their damn minds.

• 1 month later...