TNF: Chargers or Broncos?

Who are you rooting for to lose more? Who do you think will win? I say Broncos both ways because we're not catching them, we need the Chargers to lose. Last year, the Chargers teased us when we were in the race for first, let's hope they deliver the loss (Chargers loss) this time.

Yeah, just a little one should do. What am I thinking anyway? I live near Denver.

Yeah, no sense in one going to San Diego this weekend. With our luck, it'll hit Qualcomm at game time. At least it wasn't this last Sunday.

BTW, a meteorite isn't a small meteor. It is a meteor that enters Earth's atmosphere. A meteor is still in space.

I was thinking the other day (good for me, huh?), the NFL has basically said they wouldn't schedule a TNF game and then have them play say, MNF after that, because "that would be too short of a turn-around." But when a team plays on Sunday and then Thursday, it's the same time distance. Why is a Sunday-Thursday ok but Thursday-Monday ridiculous? Or am I wrong, do they have some Thursday-Monday back to backs?

I was thinking the other day (good for me, huh?), the NFL has basically said they wouldn't schedule a TNF game and then have them play say, MNF after that, because "that would be too short of a turn-around." But when a team plays on Sunday and then Thursday, it's the same time distance. Why is a Sunday-Thursday ok but Thursday-Monday ridiculous? Or am I wrong, do they have some Thursday-Monday back to backs?

The NFL weekly schedule starts on Thursday and ends on Monday.  If a team played on Thursday and Monday they would have played two games during that "NFL week". 

If KC can win their home game with SD, won't that give them a tie breaker? (head to head)  If so, then having the Donks win gives KC a leg up on the Chargers.  However, it's too early for me to figure out all the possibilities for wild card spots.  The Chiefs just have to take care of business the next three weeks and then we'll have a clearer picture.

Archived