Frank Clark

Clark took the contract offered to him, period.  When it became a liability, he restructured.  Does that mean he will do it again, who knows.  BUT, to say he has lived up to the contract would be a lie.  Although it is not his fault KC offrered the contract they did.  I hope he shows up in the SB.  Just like I said about Butker, we are in the second season, and all I really care about is how they perform NOW, at the most important game of the year.  I'll worry about next year in 11 days!

15 minutes ago, moons314 said:

If he wants to be the journeyman pass rusher that bounces from team to team on one year deals for 6-8 million, I’d bring him back.  I’m still drafting another edge, but for the right price you can never have enough linemen 

Plus the way he helped the Karfalatis he was a good teacher.

I don’t mind clarkinstein back for a cheap price. As others have said he has helped Greek the freak and I think he is a great teammate. 
He’s older and wiser than the young guys who want the big payday and should take a cheap deal to stay with a Super Bowl caliber team. 
but who knows. 

10 hours ago, jetlord said:

Are you saying he's a jabroni?  🙂

Apparently The Rock gave his seal of approval for Kelce using his coined phrase:

"My boy said what he said. I appreciate the venomous 'shut yo' over formal ‘shut your,’" Johnson tweeted on Monday night."

4 hours ago, mex said:

Apparently The Rock gave his seal of approval for Kelce using his coined phrase:

"My boy said what he said. I appreciate the venomous 'shut yo' over formal ‘shut your,’" Johnson tweeted on Monday night."

Yeah, the Kelce Bros podcast was pretty funny where they brought this up. 

I think Clark is a great compliment to CJ and the front 4.

Clark brings pressure and has made a difference in the Playoffs.

I would like revisit this after the SB before we chat on Value and future contract.

He has been overpaid this year.....but if we win the SB??

w