Chris Lammons is an interesting story

1 hour ago, Lamardirts said:

They poached him from us which in return caused us to activate Kemp as the ST guy.  Wonder if Lammons was back if they would have activated him over Kemp leaving us with one less WR than we already had.  Would Mahomes have made that completion for the first down if we didn't have Kemp on the roster?  I find it interesting that the Bengals might have inadvertantly hurt themselves by trying to gain a nominal advantage.   

Good point.  Expect the Bengals to release Lammons after March 1. 

10 minutes ago, Boone said:

If Cinci cuts him now and he clears wavers, I wonder if the Chiefs could add him to the PS.

But yeah, certainly glad they had to call up Kemp for ST support!

somebody musta had a premonition, but why Lammons I have to wonder..solid ST performer. I think.

ya recon he was a spy for the Chiefs and it was a calculated move? 

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

somebody musta had a premonition, but why Lammons I have to wonder..solid ST performer. I think.

I know one thing. 

I'm really enjoying hearing the contimued Lammontation of the bengals.

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

In the playoffs, a team can call up from the PS as many times as they want to (in the regular season it's only 3x before they must be added to the roster). Cutting Lammons early in the week was to free up the roster spot they used to reactivate Fortson from IR. Lammons has been a 4-core Special Teamer when called up. They would have likely called him up for the AFCC... but if they had, not sure if Kemp would have been available for Pat to throw to late in the game. It's a crazy "What if" postscript to the AFCC.