Super Bowl LVII

47 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Why does the definition of "dynasty" matter so much?  If over 15 years Mahomes wins multiple SBs, makes the playoffs nearly every year, makes the AFCCG over half the time and wins it more than five times, then we've lived through an era of Chiefs football that we never dreamed of ten years ago.  Many were just begging for a playoff win.  Seems pretty trivial compared to what we've had over the past five years.  I enjoy watching the Chiefs win.  i enjoy it more when it's for the SB title.  I don't give a hoot about whether they're called a dynasty or not. 

I want a DYNASTY!!

Just 1 more win to get a DYNASTY

Dont be Aaron Rodgers or the Seahawks. Chiefs and Andy Reid are not losing to this team. Best QB they’ve seen this year is Dak Prascott.

Stop Jalen Hurts from running/scrambling IE stop the run. We got the personal and the many time Super bowl winning DC in Spags to take care of business like they fucking mean it next Sunday. 

1 more week. Excited to watch all the ceremonies/opening night this week 

And then there’s this. 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nfl/article-11698867/amp/The-Eagles-Super-Bowl-favorites-easy-path-lead-wake-call-Chiefs.html

The vaunted Eagles defense faced the likes of: 

Cooper Rush 

Davis Mills 

Kenny Pickett 

A totally wrecked Ryan Tannehill 

etc. 

and they lost to 

Dak Prescott 

Aaron Rodgers 

And 3 ghosts of Matt Ryan.. 

They have not faced an offense like this or this caliber at quarterback all season. 

Well, the Chiefs did play against Herbert, Allen, Burrows (2), and a growing Lawrence.  But they also lost to Ryan and played some pretty weak teams on their way to a 14-3 season.  I wouldn't put Garrapolo Murray, or Carr among the elites and Mahomes was pretty healthy all season.  Can't blame the media or bettors for thinking the Eagles are up there with the Chiefs.  1.5 points is essentially rating it even and that could change with some favorable injury reports. 

What I think I am hinting at, and I’m trying to avoid hubris or overconfidence, but, I’m thinking the Chiefs will absolutely crush the Eagles, it will be by at least two scores. 
Injury this or that be damned. 
I’m sorta thinking that the Chiefs played a real season and the Eagles had the easiest path to the big game ever. 

The wellers iis ordered my local store of vice, will have it saturday. 

the champagne is chiilling, and waiitnig. 

the diiplomatico iis ready

the kwak, and deliriiium are here, as is a wooden box full of Westvletryn

The chicken will be delivered friday.. the  mariinade is prepared. .. 

chicken wings, Mushroom pastrami burgers, piizza, and steak are on the menu

I thiiik we are ready. 

20 hours ago, gochiefsgo said:

And then there’s this. 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nfl/article-11698867/amp/The-Eagles-Super-Bowl-favorites-easy-path-lead-wake-call-Chiefs.html

The vaunted Eagles defense faced the likes of: 

Cooper Rush 

Davis Mills 

Kenny Pickett 

A totally wrecked Ryan Tannehill 

etc. 

and they lost to 

Dak Prescott 

Aaron Rodgers 

And 3 ghosts of Matt Ryan.. 

They have not faced an offense like this or this caliber at quarterback all season. 

List of quarterbacks the Chiefs and Eagles have faced throughout this season:

#Eagles: Josh Johnson, Daniel Jones, Davis Webb, Andy Dalton, Dak Prescott, Justin Fields, Daniel Jones, Ryan Tannehill, Aaron Rodgers, Matt Ryan, Taylor Heinicke, Davis Mills, Kenny Pickett, Cooper Rush, Kyler Murray, Trevor Lawrence, Carson Wentz, Kirk Cousins, Jared Goff

#Chiefs: Joe Burrow, Trevor Lawrence, Jarrett Stidham, Russell Wilson, Geno Smith, Davis Mills, Russell Wilson, Joe Burrow, Bryce Perkins, Justin Herbert, Trevor Lawrence, Malik Willis, Jimmy Garoppolo, Josh Allen, Derek Carr, Tom Brady, Matt Ryan, Justin Herbert, Kyler Murray

#SuperBowlLVII| #ChiefsKingdom

42 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

I have a massive 25 ounce Nolan Ryan usda choice angus t bone on deck for Sunday. I’ll drop it in the marinade Saturday night.
I’ll garnish it with veggies and a baked potato. 
Simple, but effective. 

a choice angus steak and your going to Marinade it? come on man!

41 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

a choice angus steak and your going to Marinade it? come on man!

I marinaded the steak I had during the AFCCG and I refuse to tempt fate by changing routine. I won’t wear any Chiefs gear, either, except the lucky Chiefs blanket mom got me for Christmas in 2009. It was on my couch during the KC/SF SB and is already in place for Sunday. 

I’m doing my part. 

23 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

I marinaded the steak I had during the AFCCG and I refuse to tempt fate by changing routine. I won’t wear any Chiefs gear, either, except the lucky Chiefs blanket mom got me for Christmas in 2009. It was on my couch during the KC/SF SB and is already in place for Sunday. 

I’m doing my part. 

I gave up all of my superstitions when the Chiefs won vs SF. They were controlling my life. (some are starting to creep back in however)

2 hours ago, gochiefsgo said:

List of quarterbacks the Chiefs and Eagles have faced throughout this season:

#Eagles: Josh Johnson, Daniel Jones, Davis Webb, Andy Dalton, Dak Prescott, Justin Fields, Daniel Jones, Ryan Tannehill, Aaron Rodgers, Matt Ryan, Taylor Heinicke, Davis Mills, Kenny Pickett, Cooper Rush, Kyler Murray, Trevor Lawrence, Carson Wentz, Kirk Cousins, Jared Goff

#Chiefs: Joe Burrow, Trevor Lawrence, Jarrett Stidham, Russell Wilson, Geno Smith, Davis Mills, Russell Wilson, Joe Burrow, Bryce Perkins, Justin Herbert, Trevor Lawrence, Malik Willis, Jimmy Garoppolo, Josh Allen, Derek Carr, Tom Brady, Matt Ryan, Justin Herbert, Kyler Murray

#SuperBowlLVII| #ChiefsKingdom

None of the “experts” are giving our OL a chance against the “best DL in football” nor are they giving our defense a chance vs a mobile QB. 

I like our chances with Andy having two weeks to prepare. Didn’t work last time, but I think that’s because we had already beat TB in December, and the team was overconfident. 

I like being the underdog. Just hope we get Toney, Sneed, Gay, JuJu, and Watson back.

6 minutes ago, mex said:

None of the “experts” are giving our OL a chance against the “best DL in football” nor are they giving our defense a chance vs a mobile QB. 

I like our chances with Andy having two weeks to prepare. Didn’t work last time, but I think that’s because we had already beat TB in December, and the team was overconfident. 

I like being the underdog. Just hope we get Toney, Sneed, Gay, JuJu, and Watson back.

I do feel like the Oline will have its hands full. The philly Dline is good and deep. But to me, that's as far as elite goes. If the oline comes out and plays like they did last week, we should be able to operate the offense fairly effectively imo. 

As for Philly's offense?? I believe it's what everyone else is saying...Stop the College style/Lamar Jackson running offense and FORCE Jaylen to throw the ball. If we can do that..I think we win by double digits. 

Im also an OU fan, and I remember that Jaylen struggled throwing against man defense. Whenever the defense ran man to man, he would just hold the ball and wait for the secondary to turn their backs, then he would take off running. JUST LIKE NOW. 

However, if you play zone he will dice it up. And they have the WRs and TE to do it.