Super Bowl LVII

3 minutes ago, artsy said:

I do feel like the Oline will have its hands full. The philly Dline is good and deep. But to me, that's as far as elite goes. If the oline comes out and plays like they did last week, we should be able to operate the offense fairly effectively imo. 

As for Philly's offense?? I believe it's what everyone else is saying...Stop the College style/Lamar Jackson running offense and FORCE Jaylen to throw the ball. If we can do that..I think we win by double digits. 

Im also an OU fan, and I remember that Jaylen struggled throwing against man defense. Whenever the defense ran man to man, he would just hold the ball and wait for the secondary to turn their backs, then he would take off running. JUST LIKE NOW. 

However, if you play zone he will dice it up. And they have the WRs and TE to do it.

Playing Lamar as we have the last few years, should help us get an advantage knowing how to do it.

8 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Playing Lamar as we have the last few years, should help us get an advantage knowing how to do it.

Yup. That's why I felt like the bungals would smoke the eagles if they would have made the SB. They play Lamar twice a year, and know how to stop that shit. However, we have experience stopping Lamar too. 

Philly has better WRs, but we also have better coverage guys. I don't know how effective KCs pass rush will be tho. Philly's oline is top notch. Spags will have to blitz to get pressure I believe, so those guys on the backend will have to hold up. 

I also bet we will see CJ95 lined up at DE on passing downs cause Jason Kelce and them guards are top tier.

23 hours ago, oldtimer said:

a choice angus steak and your going to Marinade it? come on man!

I’ve been marinading on this and have decided you have a good point. This primo steak deserves to be enjoyed as is.

So, I will likely forego the marinade and enjoy the steak au natural. 

46 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

I’ve been marinading on this and have decided you have a good point. This primo steak deserves to be enjoyed as is.

So, I will likely forego the marinade and enjoy the steak au natural. 

Squirrely Dan was right.  Reverse sear that bitch.  Cast iron.  You won't regret it.  Little S&P.  Down the hatch.

Trouble with so much time between conference championship and the Super Bowl is it allows the media to micro analyze every little scrap of anything.....which wouldn't necessarily be that bad if they then didn't ascribe some significant meaning to it. Based on the scraps.....Chiefs have less than a zero percent chance of winning this thing.🫤