Super Bowl LVII

1 hour ago, mex said:

It’s the day before the SB and this place is dead as hell. WTF?

This has been the longest two weeks of the season.  I quit reading blogs and listening to podcasts about the Chiefs and Eagles about ten days ago.  Nothing new to be said.  Really hope the Chiefs stay healthy and win (probably the same thing) but won't be devastated either way.  For a rebuilding year, this has been a lot of fun.  Can't hate on the Eagles, they're too good a team and not natural rivals.  It's just hard to think that in a week we'll all be sifting through the draft talk and prospects and gearing up for the draft party in KC.

I started ask the same question about the non-post, and if everyone was scared, LOL.  I'm also tired of all the talking. I think a lot of people really don't know what's going to happen. They know the Eagles are good, but also know what the Chiefs are capable of, no matter who they face. 

1 hour ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

I feel like I've watched every Chiefs and SB related video on Youtube. I'm just ready for kickoff.  

yesterday I watched:

The playoff game vs Hou where we scored 41 straight points to overcome a 24-0 deficit

The playoff game vs Buff where they went up 3 with 13 seconds on the clock

The 2020 SB vs SF

I'm ready

5 minutes ago, mex said:

yesterday I watched:

The playoff game vs Hou where we scored 41 straight points to overcome a 24-0 deficit

The playoff game vs Buff where they went up 3 with 13 seconds on the clock

The 2020 SB vs SF

I'm ready

Best game I've ever been to.  Quietest I've ever heard Arrowhead was at 24-0.  Loudest was the rest of the game.  Crazy.

No matter how tomorrow turns out, it is a good feeling to know that our QB is just now starting to hit his prime and just provided proof of concept that you can rotate out his cast and we'll still be in it.  Just give him something to work with and he'll make it work.  That provides a lot of flexibility with team building.

We are living in the golden age of Chiefs football.

1 minute ago, xen said:

No matter how tomorrow turns out, it is a good feeling to know that our QB is just now starting to hit his prime and just provided proof of concept that you can rotate out his cast and we'll still be in it.  Just give him something to work with and he'll make it work.  That provides a lot of flexibility with team building.

Indeed. We deserve it. KC deserves it.  

12 hours ago, azchief21 said:

Took my son to his first Super Bowl Experience in AZ when he was 8. He took me last night and he's almost 35 now. Overpriced and crowded but we had a great time! Much Better when the Chiefs are participants.  

I am going to the open tomorrow, bleh….

But my buddy wanted me to go and it’s inside the ropes.  I’ll be wearing my Charles jersey that I wore when in was in Miami when they won.  Home in time for game.

3 hours ago, xen said:

Yep.  There's not too many aging vets on the team.  Kelce has a few years left in him I think and any other attrition of starters should be because of cap issues or Veach just drafting or trading for replacements.  Next year, the DBs will be more experienced.  Bolton and Gay are peaking.  Jones is there and Karlaftis is coming.  Interior O-line is good and the receivers should be at least equal to this season if not better.  Just got to stay healthy and the next few years will be just like this one or maybe better.  Watch the other teams run up against the cap when their QBs get paid.  

pretty much what Jet said, all the pre game "analysis"  got tiresome reeeeal quick. I tried to watch the Madden thing and Herd yesterday.. Madden and Mark Schlereth both had the Beagles  winning  like 31- 17 or some such.. I was like WTF? MS did say one ting that caught my ear tho. He mentioned how  the Eagles neutralized Bosa in the NFCCG by not blocking him..he explained it and mentioned the Eagles should do the same with CJ.

There a bunch of NFC teams I just plain dont like..Eagles aint one of them. I just hope Patrick comes out cool as a cucumber and does his thing like the 2 time MVP he is..no Mahomes Magic just matriculating the Ball down the field and using up the clock.

Today for this area  shall be glorious  at 58 and a soft SSW breeze I'm thinking about streaming  WHB 810am while I'm smoking ribs and wings and listening to the Homer pregame  and not the National stuff