Super Bowl LVII

2 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

And special teams killing us again. Every time we lose its the same. Other team runs up the middle at will, and special teams mistakes, and it never gets addressed year after year 

Yup..we need a grown man at DT to help stop the run.

2 minutes ago, moons314 said:

I don’t know that I’d go that far.   The inability of the defense to get off the field is the difference in this game.  Yeah the fga was stupid, but it’s mostly just bad defense. 

You can’t let a qb run like hurts has.  At some point the coach needs to call formations that limit that. Make hirts beat you with his arm one that isn’t as good as his running. 

Just now, 58shineson said:

This is the only Game it’s worth it, but I also agree. He isnt doing much anyway. 

Normally I’d agree, but injuries like that can hang around and be susceptible to re-injury. If Patrick isn’t mobile... he’s lost a good part of what makes him great. 

Just now, mex said:

Normally I’d agree, but injuries like that can hang around and be susceptible to re-injury. If Patrick isn’t mobile... he’s lost a good part of what makes him great. 

If he didn’t have an opportunity to start true healing starting in a few hours for months I’d agree. To me it depends on how he looks on the first drive in the second half.