Super Bowl LVII

I know it’s hard to read but my bitching comes through again.  I really love this team, players and coaches.  My bitching during games is more superstition then how I really feel.  I love you guys and so happy to have seen another superbowl win. I wish my grandpa was here to see the last two and to see this team.  He’s looking down on it and I know he is proud.  

1 minute ago, qnet said:

I admit I was nervous about Butker as well. He's a dang good kicker, but misses at odd times. BTW, glad to see you posting, was kinda worried about you after how the game was going.

all good brother and thanks..nope just finishing my last drop of Blantons Bourbon  and enjoying reading this thread. ..I talked with my dad just  after the game we have been seeing games since the old stadium.. we deserve this and KC deserves this. It's a great feeling

Just now, 58shineson said:

I know it’s hard to read but my bitching comes through again.  I really love this team, players and coaches.  My bitching during games is more superstition then how I really feel.  I love you guys and so happy to have seen another superbowl win. I wish my grandpa was here to see the last two and to see this team.  He’s looking down on it and I know he is proud.  

your still a moron but I getcha on our elders.. Dad has cognitive issues but we went to game back at Municipal Stadium the 40 + years at Arrowhead. It'd be nice  if our elders got to enjoy what we have here these last few years. He may remember tonight but next week..who knows? enjoy the ride

WOOoOOOOOOOOOoOoO!!!!!!!!

Philly was such a good team. The offensive line deserves a ton of praise. Andy ran the ball and played out of traditional formations. How long it been since any NFL team ran something from a Pro-set, let alone, KC? Mahomes played a perfect game. I hope Andy and Pat stay together another three or four years before Andy retires. They have a chance to stamp dynasty on it.

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

your still a moron but I getcha on our elders.. Dad has cognitive issues but we went to game back at Municipal Stadium the 40 + years at Arrowhead. It'd be nice  if our elders got to enjoy what we have here these last few years. He may remember tonight but next week..who knows? enjoy the ride

*you’re

Anyway, I I enjoy my moroness. My grandparents had season tickets at municipal until my grandpa lost his eyesight.  For as long as I can remember (basically the 80’s, 90’s and early 2000’s) he could only listen to the games and have us explain what it looked like.  Diehard Chiefs and Royals fan.  I miss him like nothing else. I wish I knew how much I loved him when he was still alive. 

46 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

One last note.  Not enough is being talked about the McKinnon pull up.  It's the Super Bowl and you have a chance to score a TD in a SB to give your team the lead and you sacrifice that for the betterment of the team.  Chris Jones was right.  This is one unselfish group of players and that was a big time unselfish yet critical play for him to make.  Well done McKinnon!

I agree. McKinnon deserves some sort of mvp type nod on that.  

1 hour ago, Lamardirts said:

One last note.  Not enough is being talked about the McKinnon pull up.  It's the Super Bowl and you have a chance to score a TD in a SB to give your team the lead and you sacrifice that for the betterment of the team.  Chris Jones was right.  This is one unselfish group of players and that was a big time unselfish yet critical play for him to make.  Well done McKinnon!

Tough for any RB but McKinnon showed that he's a team player and GMs generally take note of that. 

I love the emphasis on the rebuilding year. So many rookies starting and rotating with a whole bunch of 2nd year guys playing solid football. Once the OL is on track Chiefs will have a much easier time of managing the cap and draft with a long-term plan. I can't imagine the NFL trying to stop Mahomes with a much more established team around him. I don't think there will every be a year we won't be a contender with a healthy Mahomes. 

43 minutes ago, DieHard said:

Such an impressive win. At half time we were down by 10 and had been dominated. Philly is such a good team with a lead. Oline and play calling were off the charts. What an amazing comeback.

Nick Bolton! The D struggled but that young man came to play. 

Watson and Williams were good. They went after sneed and mcduffie more than I thought they would. 
run defense was good against their rb.

The qb sneak is unstoppable 

The thing about the Chiefs defense is.....they can be really good situationally. They come up with huge plays usually when they need it most. 

Offensively I was most nervous when the Chiefs had 3rd and one.....lol. They sucked at it all year but came through like Champs last night 

5 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

I agree, but I also think coaching had a lot to do with it, you could see the eagles were trying to let him score, and I guarantee Andy told Pat to tell whoever it was to down the ball.  I loved it!

1 hour ago, Calichief said:

Watson and Williams were good. They went after sneed and mcduffie more than I thought they would. 
run defense was good against their rb.

The qb sneak is unstoppable 

Credit where credit is due... Hurts was throwing some bullets man. Yeah, he had time... but many of those receivers were covered and the ball was put exactly where needed.

Two of our last TDs... nobody was anywhere near our guys. That's Andy's playcalling.

43 minutes ago, xen said:

Mahomes is the first QB to lead the league in passing yards and win the Superbowl in same year.  That's kinda weird.

Also the first to break the MVP jinx this century.

You were right... he eats that shit for lunch. Then gets another MVP for dessert.

7 minutes ago, mex said:

Credit where credit is due... Hurts was throwing some bullets man. Yeah, he had time... but many of those receivers were covered and the ball was put exactly where needed.

Two of our last TDs... nobody was anywhere near our guys. That's Andy's playcalling.

Those fake motion plays literally left their defenders covering no one. Never expected to see 2 wide open TDs like that. 

Rumors are that Arizona wanted to wait until after the SB to name a HC because they want to interview Phillys DC Jonathan Gannon. Well...Reid just took his ass to school.