Super Bowl LVII

3 minutes ago, mex said:

Is it just me or did anyone else notice how LUCKY some of those Eagles receptions were? I mean, our DBs were on those guys pretty tight with the exception of a few passes where the receiver got behind Thornhill. 

One that immediately comes to mind is where we almost sacked Hurts, and he dumped it off to the RB in the flats... Chenal was all over him and somehow the lucky fucker held on to the ball.

IIRC there were at least 4 passes like that where I was like 'how the hell did he catch that ball?'

agreed a couple their TE made where WTF catches 

2 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

agreed a couple their TE made where WTF catches 

We marvel at some of the Kelce plays and Mahomes throws but should be reminded that the other team has top professionals as well.  Hurts play one great game and I don't see any other NFC QB that's ahead of him including an aging Rogers.  Two of the big plays weren't the fault of the DBs.  Sometimes the other team just makes a great play. 

10 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

Funny story, an older women saw me in the store wearing my KC hoodie and looked directly at me and said “Your team cheated and should not have won”/

I’ve been getting the, “You know your team got lucky right?  Don’t you? Don’t you?”

This is all I see when they talk to me…

image.thumb.jpeg.b4a320e6d30daa49fd69bfba1bec36f2.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

I’ve been getting the, “You know you team got lucky right?  Don’t you?”

image.thumb.jpeg.b4a320e6d30daa49fd69bfba1bec36f2.jpeg

I always blow them out of the water by saying the very same refs blew a clear fumble call and took 7 off the board for the Chiefs... then they always say "Oh, the refs got THAT one right." :lol: 

7 minutes ago, mex said:

I always blow them out of the water by saying the very same refs blew a clear fumble call and took 7 off the board for the Chiefs... then they always say "Oh, the refs got THAT one right." :lol: 

Where are all the same people saying that the offsides call against the Patriots when we intercepted the ball to go to Super Bowl?  By their definition, wasn’t that a ticky tacky call too?

31 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

Funny story, an older women saw me in the store wearing my KC hoodie and looked directly at me and said “Your team cheated and should not have won”/

21 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

I’ve been getting the, “You know your team got lucky right?  Don’t you? Don’t you?”

I've been asking people...so which one of the refs didn't cover Toney or Moore on their WIDE-OPEN touchdowns?