If we win Sunday

Won't be a popular opinion but to get into the category of even the 90s cowboys KC needs to win back to back.  70s Steelers 80s niners 90s boys even the pats early run they did back to back.  

Not sure if its possible but i want them to continue to do things that no other team has done.   3 in a row.  Remove all doubt.  

3 hours ago, Okiechief1 said:

Won't be a popular opinion but to get into the category of even the 90s cowboys KC needs to win back to back.  70s Steelers 80s niners 90s boys even the pats early run they did back to back.  

Not sure if its possible but i want them to continue to do things that no other team has done.   3 in a row.  Remove all doubt.  

You left out the Dolphins who also had the perfect season to brag about.  They haven't won one since so we don't need that type of record. 

I think winning Sunday would be closer to the Steelers from 05 to 08. They won the SB in both those seasons, separated by three seasons; like the Chiefs will be. Had they got past the Bengals last season and won the SB, then they'd be closing in on a dynasty IMHO.  

1 hour ago, qnet said:

I think winning Sunday would be closer to the Steelers from 05 to 08. They won the SB in both those seasons, separated by three seasons; like the Chiefs will be. Had they got past the Bengals last season and won the SB, then they'd be closing in on a dynasty IMHO.  

Oh yeah...Chiefs would have handled the Rams. Freakin Bengals...

I am just "enjoying the ride".....Being in the AFC Championship and winning 3X is a very beautiful thing.

Going to 3 Super Bowls is a Beautiful thing....

Winning Super Bowl(s) is fantastic....Unbelievable....

I am a long time fan and what we are living in is the "best of times"...

w

1 hour ago, West said:

I am just "enjoying the ride".....Being in the AFC Championship and winning 3X is a very beautiful thing.

w

Great point west but between 4:30-7:30 local on Sunday I'll be yelling at the TV like an idiot for the win. 

1 hour ago, West said:

w

Great post.  It will be very disappointing if the Chiefs lose Sunday, but no matter what, it's been a great season made sweeter by watching the other AFCW teams waste their money on gearing up to beat the Chiefs and failing and the media picking the Chiefs a weak third in the division and being so wrong.   And the Chiefs have a long window for future seasons like this one.  

6 hours ago, West said:

w

On 2/6/2023 at 9:56 AM, Okiechief1 said:

I get so much shit here in bronco country because they had back to backs I think with elway.  At least that is what these idiot bronco fans say. 

4 hours ago, azchief21 said:

That's next year.

It's so tough to win, even if the team is best overall.  Look at the shots the Bills had in the 1990s.  One botched FG and they never got even one ring.  The Chiefs should have won last year and Mahomes had a rare bad half in the AFCCG.  A bad bounce, a bad call, a non-call, an injury, a ball deflecting off the post.  Marino was a top QB for years and never played in a SB after his rookie year IIRC.  As Chiefs' fans, we've been on the short end of the bad breaks for years.  Now it's the other fan boards moaning and complaining.  Feels good for now, but nothing breaks our way all the time.