They are in talks already.

I was hoping it was a bye week extension. Oh well, an early bye made that less likely. We should now extend him right before we play a team with a bad oline. It'll prevent some from thinking he cashed out, not that I am particularly concerned with that.

And then what? that cause always causes bad blood.

Jesus

Nice grammar

it didn't with Bowe nor  has it with other players.. I seem to remember Larry Fitzgerald but I might be wrong.

Using the tag is the only way the Chiefs can delay  Houston from being snagged away and I'm all for it. As soon as the Chiefs dump Berry's salary Houston will be signed. The secondary has already proved it is serviceable without Berry and Berry's inability to get better is a concern..Mongo may barf blood by the thought but Berry is the last of the over paid first round picks that need to be purged from the payroll..

It is in Berry's best interest to get healed and be a ball hawk & ball buster or he's history.. JMHO but thats the way I'd do it if I were Dorsey.

it didn't with Bowe nor has it with other players.. I seem to remember Larry Fitzgerald but I might be wrong.

Using the tag is the only way the Chiefs can delay Houston from being snagged away and I'm all for it. As soon as the Chiefs dump Berry's salary Houston will be signed. The secondary has already proved it is serviceable without Berry and Berry's inability to get better is a concern..Mongo may barf blood by the thought but Berry is the last of the over paid first round picks that need to be purged from the payroll..

It is in Berry's best interest to get healed and be a ball hawk & ball buster or he's history.. JMHO but thats the way I'd do it if I were Dorsey.

I predict a contract.

Archived