Underdogs Prevail

34 minutes ago, jetlord said:

The Chiefs are favorites to win the SB next year.  I liked it better when they were predicted to finish third in their division six months ago. 

Don’t worry. By the time the season rolls around media will have other teams ahead of us. I’m they always looking for next best thing and don’t realize it’s staring them right in there face for the last 5 years. 

2 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

Don’t worry. By the time the season rolls around media will have other teams ahead of us. I’m they always looking for next best thing and don’t realize it’s staring them right in there face for the last 5 years. 

Hope another idiot picks them to not make the playoffs 

3 hours ago, jetlord said:

The Chiefs are favorites to win the SB next year.  I liked it better when they were predicted to finish third in their division six months ago. 

I made a $10 bet for them to win the SB this year. I won $110 tonight.  I made the bet when they let tyreek go and everyone said they’d be last place losers.  I should have bet more. 

12 hours ago, 58shineson said:

I made a $10 bet for them to win the SB this year. I won $110 tonight.  I made the bet when they let tyreek go and everyone said they’d be last place losers.  I should have bet more. 

So you'll win about half as much next year?  🙂

It's doubtful that the Chiefs will be underestimated again like they were this year.  Of course, if Rogers goes to the Raiders they'll be instant favorites in the media.  

2 hours ago, jetlord said:

So you'll win about half as much next year?  🙂

It's doubtful that the Chiefs will be underestimated again like they were this year.  Of course, if Rogers goes to the Raiders they'll be instant favorites in the media.  

Teams will play is like they have the last 4 years. We get it all from our opponents. 

4 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Teams will play is like they have the last 4 years. We get it all from our opponents. 

Not sure which of the better AFC teams will improve this off season.  Chargers spent their space last year.  Cincy has to pay Higgins and their QB.  Bills may be up against the cap.  Jax has a year before Lawrence gets paid so maybe they can take a shot.  With all the rookie contracts, the Chiefs are in pretty good shape.  Big money to Jones and Mahomes, but most of the other contracts are reasonable.  Like where they are right now.