Anyone watching NFL channel "Opening Night?"

It's been pretty good so far... if you're into hype.

Noboduy giving us a chance. Philly OL too good. Hurts too mobile.

Philly DL too good. Too deep.

No chance.

Only two other times did the NFLs #1 defense play in the SB... both other times, the team with the #1 defense won. 

Let's buck the trend shall we.

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

I hope the Media does count the Chiefs out. It always makes me nervous when everybody picks them

so in that light, Chiefs suck and have no business in the SB

Been listening to nothing but sports radio and tv... Philly has been the overwhelming favorite in the media. The only thing I been hearing is "But never count out Mahomes." Duh. 

"Chiefs DL is not as good as Philly's. Chiefs OL is not as good as Philly's. It starts and ends in the trenches."

2 hours ago, mex said:

His interview comments were pretty good... absolutely nothing but respect for Philly.

I liked the part about all the talented players he’s played with and against. Did not mention a single pro. He talked about prep guys. Just shows how hard it is to make it.

1 hour ago, Calichief said:

I liked the part about all the talented players he’s played with and against. Did not mention a single pro. He talked about prep guys. Just shows how hard it is to make it.

He surprised me TBH... he's usually pretty bombastic... half expected him to provide bulletin board material.

He absolutely WRECKED Cincy tho, after the AFCCG :lol: 

7 hours ago, jetlord said:

Best 6+ minutes in Chiefs' history.  Not the drama of the Bills playoff game last year, but still gives me chills.  

:lol: I also pulled up the last half of the Bills' game on YouTube... 

Gotta pass the time somehow...