Make your SB LVII score prediction

27 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

POOT Calls 911 with less than 2 minutes left in the game

Paramedics extract an entire rib bone from OT's esophagus as Andy hoists another Lombardi... OT enjoys the remaining post-game activities with a bowl of tapoica and a shaker of Blanton's.

2 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

34 - 20

Pat aggravates his ankle on a spectacular scramble for a 45 yard TD in the 2nd quarter. Henne comes in and replaces him, throwing 3 TDs and winning the game MVP.

good lord I hope you're wrong about everything after "34-20" I don't think I could handle it :lol: 

26 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

34 - 20

Pat aggravates his ankle on a spectacular scramble for a 45 yard TD in the 2nd quarter. Henne comes in and replaces him, throwing 3 TDs and winning the game MVP.

Are you TRYING to kill me?!

2 hours ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

34 - 20

as I had previously stated last time Henne came in when Patrick hurt his ankle I had odd sense of calm and I could see this scenario happen and it'd be a great story. A feather in Andy & Chad's cap, probably a forsure way for EB to get the Colt's HC job yet not a black mark against Patrick's reputation

13 minutes ago, mex said:

Shaking Head Yes GIFs | Tenor

It will take MORE than just Mahomes. We must get out to a lead, and stop the run.

Of course, team game and all.  As always though, I believe you should only run situationally and to get another team out of a look.  Other than that, every time we rush it's a win for the eagles as the ball is out of Patrick's hands.

6 minutes ago, xen said:

Of course, team game and all.  As always though, I believe you should only run situationally and to get another team out of a look.  Other than that, every time we rush it's a win for the eagles as the ball is out of Patrick's hands.

Oh, I'm not sayin' to run the ball like Marty.

But if we're dropping back to pass 4 out of 5 plays, we're playing right into Philly's hands.

Gotta be a serious run threat to be effective in the passing game. With a (relatively) full compliment of receivers, it will be mighty hard for them to double up on Kelce. Especially if they start going with multiple TE sets like the video you posted a while back.

If Pacheco/McKinnon can eat some yards, it will keep their LBs off Kelce and open things up for Patrick.

Really need JuJu and MVS to have a day. Getting Toney back is a much-needed threat to take the top off their safeties. I like our chances, honestly.

1 hour ago, mex said:

Oh, I'm not sayin' to run the ball like Marty.

But if we're dropping back to pass 4 out of 5 plays, we're playing right into Philly's hands.

Gotta be a serious run threat to be effective in the passing game. With a (relatively) full compliment of receivers, it will be mighty hard for them to double up on Kelce. Especially if they start going with multiple TE sets like the video you posted a while back.

If Pacheco/McKinnon can eat some yards, it will keep their LBs off Kelce and open things up for Patrick.

Really need JuJu and MVS to have a day. Getting Toney back is a much-needed threat to take the top off their safeties. I like our chances, honestly.

100% agree I'd like to see an honest 25-30 runs. I like our chances as well which is something I did not have in either the previous.. I hope that's not a bad thing