Make your SB LVII score prediction

2 hours ago, xen said:

Of course, team game and all.  As always though, I believe you should only run situationally and to get another team out of a look.  Other than that, every time we rush it's a win for the eagles as the ball is out of Patrick's hands.

That’s always been my argument. I don’t want 30 carries. I don’t want 7 either. Eagles run defense soft. Soften them up and then unleash the MVP

53 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

100% agree I'd like to see an honest 25-30 runs. I like our chances as well which is something I did not have in either the previous.. I hope that's not a bad thing

I feel strangely confident too. Don't know why. I guess it's because we have been constantly hearing about the massive dominating Philly linemen on both sides of the ball. 

You don't get to the SB without surviving some battles... but I do think KC's schedule has prepped them for a championship better than Philly's. Having dealt with all those injuries to key players and still coming out on top vs Cincy proves we have the winning attitude needed to overcome adversity.

Philly had a cakewalk in the playoffs... going against a beatable Giants team and a SF team without their QB. They haven't faced any teams like Cincy, Buff or SD and they haven't faced ANYONE like Mahomes & Co.

Guess that's why I feel good going into this game.

I'll feel better when Andy gets us out to an early 2 TD lead. Then he needs to keep the pressure on... it will force Philly out of their gameplan.

9 minutes ago, mex said:

I feel strangely confident too. Don't know why. I guess it's because we have been constantly hearing about the massive dominating Philly linemen on both sides of the ball. 

You don't get to the SB without surviving some battles... but I do think KC's schedule has prepped them for a championship better than Philly's. Having dealt with all those injuries to key players and still coming out on top vs Cincy proves we have the winning attitude needed to overcome adversity.

Philly had a cakewalk in the playoffs... going against a beatable Giants team and a SF team without their QB. They haven't faced any teams like Cincy, Buff or SD and they haven't faced ANYONE like Mahomes & Co.

I'll feel better when Andy gets us out to an early 2 TD lead. Then he needs to keep the pressure on... it will force Philly out of their gameplan.

This is the least nervous I've been before a Chiefs playoff or SB game ever. Some jitters, but nothing like the Cincy game.

Not sure why. Maybe it's confidence that no matter what Philly throws up, KC can counter. Or maybe it's just the satisfaction that KC made it to the SB in a rebuilding year and that a SB loss won't be the end of the world.

14 minutes ago, mex said:

3 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

This is the least nervous I've been before a Chiefs playoff or SB game ever. Some jitters, but nothing like the Cincy game.

Not sure why. Maybe it's confidence that no matter what Philly throws up, KC can counter. Or maybe it's just the satisfaction that KC made it to the SB in a rebuilding year and that a SB loss won't be the end of the world.

I feel the same way both of you do. I'm nervous, because I don't underestimate any NFL team, but the Chiefs have faced teams some tough defenses who really were wanting to beat them. They're used to a dogfight. 

27 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

same... BUT. i am finding the closer we get to kickout the more im in lets goooo nervous mode. i think its the 2 week layoff before the superbowl that makes us feel this way. I fully expect to be crazy nervous by kickoff

Not that it matters, but I just visited a Eagles forum. They're confident, but not as much as I thought they would be.  Most of the discussion revolved around the betting line. They also are talking about how the Chiefs team they're facing may not be better than the pats team they faced in 2017. They say the Pats defense was better. That Pats defense was 5th in points but 29th in yards. The Chiefs are 16th and 10th in yards. Interesting. 

23 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

im hoping he isn't active, if he is an x factor, i believe it will be in the eagles favor sadly. give all the touches to mckinnon and pachecho, and if one of them is injurred, im fine with ronald jones only in emergency.

If he’s an X factor it’s bc injuries piled up and we lose the game. 

Fuckin' pundits are still overwhelmingly picking Philly. Am I missing something? 

I mean... this is pretty much what all of them are saying... including NBA players and anyone else they can drag out there to blow minutes before the game:

"Well, Patrick Mahomes is the 'Steph Curry' of football... he's the best at comebacks blah blah blah but those Eagles... man those Eagles are GOOD!"

27 minutes ago, mex said:

Fuckin' pundits are still overwhelmingly picking Philly. Am I missing something? 

I mean... this is pretty much what all of them are saying... including NBA players and anyone else they can drag out there to blow minutes before the game:

"Well, Patrick Mahomes is the 'Steph Curry' of football... he's the best at comebacks blah blah blah but those Eagles... man those Eagles are GOOD!"

I cant count how many times I have heard that shit so I just dont listen anymore