Make your SB LVII score prediction

5 hours ago, mex said:

That's what happens when your defense is on the field for the entire 1st half.

That's what happens when Reid calls nearly 50% run plays.  Admittedly, some were Mahomes scrambles, but outgaining the Eagles on the ground was huge.  Take away Hurts' runs and the Eagle ground game was pathetic.  

15 minutes ago, jetlord said:

That's what happens when Reid calls nearly 50% run plays.  Admittedly, some were Mahomes scrambles, but outgaining the Eagles on the ground was huge.  Take away Hurts' runs and the Eagle ground game was pathetic.  

Even WITH Hurts rushing yards it was pathetic: 115 yds total. Philly held the ball for almost an entire quarter more than KC.

Patrick Fucking Mahomes. 13/14 in the 2nd half. The one incompletion was a throwaway. Scored on every possession.

Can't wait to rewatch the game tonight with a beer and zero stress. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, mex said:

Can't wait to rewatch the game tonight with a beer and zero stress. :lol: 

Zero stress, zero commercials, and best of all, zero half time show.  Is there a reward for coming up with the worst SB half time show.  Do million tune in just to see it?  Okay, our party of 25 tends to the senior side, but everyone here used the time to hit the dessert table, refill glasses, and speculate of whether Mahomes was impaired.

5 hours ago, azchief21 said:

^^^Quote of the day. We were so wound up and that Tubi commercial sent us over the edge. My son's yelling "What did you do?" and I thought I accidentally hit the remote. 

Yeah, that pissed me off, thought I hit something or my smart TV was going nuts...LOL!

6 hours ago, jetlord said:

Zero stress, zero commercials, and best of all, zero half time show.  Is there a reward for coming up with the worst SB half time show.  Do million tune in just to see it?  Okay, our party of 25 tends to the senior side, but everyone here used the time to hit the dessert table, refill glasses, and speculate of whether Mahomes was impaired.

How much of the game was missed due to people having to go pee? 😂 

6 hours ago, azchief21 said:

^^^Quote of the day. We were so wound up and that Tubi commercial sent us over the edge. My son's yelling "What did you do?" and I thought I accidentally hit the remote. 

Hahahaha...Yup same in my house!

A damn fight almost broke out cause we thought someone changed the damn channel.

17 hours ago, azchief21 said:

I was dozing off from my meat n cheese coma by the time I realized what was going on the commercial was over

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

I was dozing off from my meat n cheese coma by the time I realized what was going on the commercial was over

I was totally fooled, yelled, got pissed off, thought that the cat had walked on the remote and then switched from streaming to over-the-air antenna.  I watched the rest of the game on that.  When I  switched to the antenna, it seemed "fixed" and I remained pissed.  I didn't realize it was a commercial until the next day.  We didn't have any idea why the remote was triggered. at the time. Not even one of our dogs was sleeping on it. We were stumped.

On 2/12/2023 at 8:15 AM, mex said:

KEYS TO VICTORY:

It's really simple.

1. Force Hurts to throw by getting out to a good lead

2. Stop the run

3. Use the most underrated part of our own offense: Pacheco/McKinnon

ahem.