Congratulations

20 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

We’ve come a long way from the 70s and 80s and more recently begging the team to put Ricky Stanzi in the game…

Matt Blundin.  Brodie Croyle. A host of former 49ers.  Blackledge over future hall of famers. What a trip it’s been.  It’s almost like we paid our dues to get to this point. 

12 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Matt Blundin.  Brodie Croyle. A host of former 49ers.  Blackledge over future hall of famers. What a trip it’s been.  It’s almost like we paid our dues to get to this point. 

Holy shit!

Ricky Stanzi and Brodie Croyle!

I remember when Croyle came in one game and threw a bomb for a TD during his short tenure here...After that, it was an official QB controversy. Boy, I sure don't miss those days! HOLY SHIT.

And now my kids think all the chiefs do is win SBs....

11 hours ago, kccrow said:

Checking in to tell you guys congrats as well. I've known all of you since the darkest of days. I love you all and we get to celebrate another one! We are on an amazing ride my friends. 

Hey Crow god damn man quit being a stranger. Hope all is well with you and yours!

Great lists. 
But, let’s remember some greats who are mostly forgotten now. Excellent players who ground out their careers on a team that was going nowhere.

Carlos Carson, Stephone Paige, Henry Marshall, Lloyd Burress, Albert Lewis, Tom Condon, Deron Cherry, Bill Maas, Art Still, Kevin Ross, Gary Spani, Mike Bell, Dino Hackett, Dan Saleaumua

1 minute ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Great lists. 
But, let’s remember some greats who are mostly forgotten now. Excellent players who ground out their careers on a team that was going nowhere.

Carlos Carson, Stephone Paige, Henry Marshall, Lloyd Burress, Albert Lewis, Tom Condon, Deron Cherry, Bill Maas, Art Still, Kevin Ross, Gary Spani, Mike Bell, Dino Hackett, Dan Saleaumua

Tony Richardson, Tim Grunhard, Donnie Edwards

1 hour ago, West said:

What a thread of shame this has become....

Percy "Scooter" Snow was a classic....

But we have had our Heroes!

Joe Delaney

Joe Montana

DT

Christian Okoye

Priest Holmes

Big Willie Roaf

Jamal Charles

Trent Green

....it is a long list.

w

Aaaannnd..Tony Gonzales!

14 hours ago, moons314 said:

Palko, huard, kreig , good god 

6 hours ago, West said:

What a thread of shame this has become....

Percy "Scooter" Snow was a classic....

But we have had our Heroes!

Joe Delaney

Joe Montana

DT

Christian Okoye

Priest Holmes

Big Willie Roaf

Jamal Charles

Trent Green

....it is a long list.

w

I still contend that prior to mvp, Trent was the best qb in chiefs history.