Pissed Off Philly Fans

1 hour ago, Thegoatee said:

I get being mad, even throwing a Chevy Chase Christmas Vacation verbal rant. But smashing a TV is stupid.

I felt a little of this at the start of the game, i spent a big part of the afternoon cooking for the game and when we all got in our spots on the couch, right then and there my firestick decided to install an update (that took 15 mins) then i had a buffering issue which was strange because my TV is hardwired to one of my Mesh Nodes...I remember saying i wanted to Smash something . It all turned out good tho, i did not break anything LOL

1 hour ago, KC Warpaint said:

my firestick decided to install an update (that took 15 mins) then i had a buffering issue which was strange because my TV is hardwired to one of my Mesh Nodes

This post literally looks like this to me:

围棋酋长队世界冠军联盟最佳帕特里克·马霍姆斯真棒

Some of you all must be watching the game on a black and white TV on wheels serviced up by rabbit ears installed on your roof.

If you’ve got a 1,500+ square foot home, you should look into mesh wireless internet devices and streaming services / devices. Has been a beautiful thing and I look forward to Sunday Ticket over streaming. For all you oldertimers, you can throw up the Pluto TV channels and watch your stories on TV Land Drama for free…

Some people need to create an excuse. Truth is....that penalty did not cost the Eagles the Superbowl. Letting Kansas City come back from a 10 point deficit, letting them score every possession in the 2nd half, letting the longest punt return in SB history happen, letting 2 rookies score touchdowns and finally letting a gimp outrun the entire defense to set up a game winning score. THAT'S WHAT COST YOU THE GAME!!

42 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Some people need to create an excuse. Truth is....that penalty did not cost the Eagles the Superbowl. Letting Kansas City come back from a 10 point deficit, letting them score every possession in the 2nd half, letting the longest punt return in SB history happen, letting 2 rookies score touchdowns and finally letting a gimp outrun the entire defense to set up a game winning score. THAT'S WHAT COST YOU THE GAME!!

how right you are but the problem is, they will never accept that!