so on the local TV  post game show had a reporter  at the Columbia Academy Sports store  already packed with Merch and buyers.. unbelievably expensive and cheesy. As a rule I'm not a Merch guy but then I might get something if it's not cheesy and after  they go on sale

34 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Couldn’t resist. Just ordered a T-shirt identical to the ones the Chiefs wore after the game. Can’t believe I paid $40 for a T-shirt but I’ve waited a long time for this.

Yep. Hat and shirt they wore last night....on the way. Dropped a hint to my son I'll be needing a white Kelce SB jersey to go with my previous red Mahomes SB jersey as a gift. 

57 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

so on the local TV  post game show had a reporter  at the Columbia Academy Sports store  already packed with Merch and buyers.. unbelievably expensive and cheesy. As a rule I'm not a Merch guy but then I might get something if it's not cheesy and after  they go on sale

I'm not a fan of cheesy merch.

I do like cheese though.

13 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Yep. Hat and shirt they wore last night....on the way. Dropped a hint to my son I'll be needing a white Kelce SB jersey to go with my previous red Mahomes SB jersey as a gift. 

i already got a Mahomes & Kelce Jersey (no SB Patch) when we won in 2020 i got a SB Flag & Coffee Mug, so will probably go that route again...BTW if anyone is shopping go to the Chiefs Pro Shop Web Page...everything is about $10 cheaper than Rally House, Fanatics etc

I’ve never been a big merch guy, but I’ll splurge on collectibles.  I started that trend with Dante hall, Trent green, and priest Holmes bobble heads.  I got the framed SI cover of Pat from the last Super Bowl win.  I’m sure I’ll grab some collectible stuff this week.  

8 minutes ago, moons314 said:

I’ve never been a big merch guy, but I’ll splurge on collectibles.  I started that trend with Dante hall, Trent green, and priest Holmes bobble heads.  I got the framed SI cover of Pat from the last Super Bowl win.  I’m sure I’ll grab some collectible stuff this week.  

I like collectibles too.

This season I've enjoyed collecting the salty tears of Bengals and Eagles fans.

I'm not getting the shirt they wore on the field, but I'm eyeing up two others - the one with the playoff game scores or the one with the team signatures.

I bought the grey long sleeve from 3 years ago that had the playoff scores on it, just because it was such an incredible run.

2 hours ago, azchief21 said:

Same here.  I ordered my wife a shirt, too.  Going with Kelce this time also.  

I had the whole order billed to OT. 

30 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Has anybody found the white SB jerseys? The ones with all patches? AFC, NFL and SB Logo?

Nope.  I even called nflshop and actually got through to a CSR and they said they were sold out before the superbowl and didn’t know if they would even get anymore.

6 hours ago, SEMO said:

Nope.  I even called nflshop and actually got through to a CSR and they said they were sold out before the superbowl and didn’t know if they would even get anymore.

probably a cincy fan you talked to