EB needs to move on if he ever wants to be a Head Coach

3 hours ago, mex said:

Does anyone REALLY know how much of our offense was designed, and called, by EB?

Serious question.

It’s literally all Andy, as evidenced by the assistants he’s trained through over the years.  Many of them go on to have success afterward, but that’s taking what they learned from Andy and applying it.  I’d wager the offense was something like 70-20-10 Andy /eb/ players.  

5 hours ago, mex said:

Does anyone REALLY know how much of our offense was designed, and called, by EB?

Serious question.

No nobody knows.  Guessing he wasn't holding us back judging by the outcomes.  Bottom line was he was a good coach or Andy would not have promoted him.  But facts are facts and the fact is, as long as Andy and Pat are here, the supporting cast of players and coaches can rotate out.  As long as the new guys have talent, Andy and Pat will make it work.

But I'll say it again, all the handwringing from some fans over EB always was dumb.

14 hours ago, Joe_Chief said:

Peterson and Nagy didn't have a lengthy arrest record, either.  Owners are more likely to steer clear of any controversy these days, except for those loons in Cleveland.

Idk, to me people wouldn’t be mad seeing their new HC have two Super Bowl trophies under his belt, coming from the best, most innovative and creative offense in the history of the NFL. 

Aged as fuck arrest records hasn’t prevented any of that success. The man has more than redeemed himself.

This seems personal and condescending. Every owner in the NFL is white. A black man with arrest records feels worse than a white man with arrests records. 

14 hours ago, oldtimer said:

ya don't know what you don't know and you don't know squat

How do you explain the 2 GMs that where Black and hired  since his HC  job interviews started. That's a much bigger step than HC. Texans have hired 3 Black Coaches since then. But here is Jason Whitlocks take

https://www.theblaze.com/fearless/oped/whitlock-baby-mama-culture-and-deion-sanders-explain-eric-bieniemys-failure-to-land-a-head-coaching-job

"

The Houston Texans have hired three black coaches in a row, but the only reason Eric Bieniemy did not get the job is because of racism. Colts owner Jim Irsay, who previously hired Tony Dungy and Jim Caldwell as head coaches, signed Shane Steichen because of racism.

The narrative is a joke and a lie.

So why hasn’t he been hired?

No one is giving the guy a chance and it makes no sense. This man shouldn’t even have to interview. There should be offers at his doorstep. 

A black man with arrest records though. I’m guessing that’s how they judge him. I’m including the word black in it because its true. That’s the outstanding physical difference, tied with the arrest records. 

When it comes to the law, white privilege is powerful. He ain’t got that shit to bail him out, just my humble opinion

5 hours ago, Chiefmanzada said:

No one is giving the guy a chance and it makes no sense. This man shouldn’t even have to interview. There should be offers at his doorstep. 

A black man with arrest records though. I’m guessing that’s how they judge him. I’m including the word black in it because its true. That’s the outstanding physical difference, tied with the arrest records. 

When it comes to the law, white privilege is powerful. He ain’t got that shit to bail him out, just my humble opinion

Keep it in the LR

17 hours ago, Chiefmanzada said:

I'd guess EB is a lousy interview and just doesn't inspire the owner to have confidence in him.  Can't imagine any owner not wanting the best results no matter the history or ethnicity of the HC.  And we don't know what he's really done under Andy in KC.  Has he really been instrumental in the Chiefs success?  We can't know, but players and coaches communicate and maybe EB;s reputation is that of an Andy flunky.  

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

I'd guess EB is a lousy interview and just doesn't inspire the owner to have confidence in him.  Can't imagine any owner not wanting the best results no matter the history or ethnicity of the HC.  And we don't know what he's really done under Andy in KC.  Has he really been instrumental in the Chiefs success?  We can't know, but players and coaches communicate and maybe EB;s reputation is that of an Andy flunky.  

“Well, gosh darn it. This guy would be an awesome HC... he has all the tools... experience... winning record... impeccable character... good pedigree. 

But he’s black. So we’re going with the less qualified white dude.”

-every HC interview ever