Super Bowl 58

I believe we are already the front-runners for it. We don't have to lose anyone critical unless the staff wants to send someone packing and there's a bunch of decent picks to work with in the draft. The youngsters will only get better and Mahomes is Mahomes. 

It's funny kinda, but the Chiefs Free Agents (JuJu, OBJ...) just want to stay.

USA Today made a BIT DEAL about Andrew Wylie beign a free agent too!

No matter, the Chiefs are overwhelmed with great young talent and are poised to bring it back again next year.

w

7 minutes ago, West said:

No matter, the Chiefs are overwhelmed with great young talent and are poised to bring it back again next year.

w

USA TODAY ='s Clueless

27 minutes ago, West said:

w

Yeah.  Wylie may be a priority.  Mahomes apparently loves the guy.  Watch the post game in the locker room.

5 hours ago, oldtimer said:

USA TODAY ='s Clueless

Hey brother, speaking of clueless. I just read this article about Texas. Mahomes and Hurts were 2 Texas boys that would have loved to play for Texas. They offered Pat a spot at Safety and prioritized Shane Buechele over Hurts.  
https://news.google.com/articles/CBMiZmh0dHBzOi8vaG9va2VtaGVhZGxpbmVzLmNvbS8yMDIzLzAyLzEyL3doeS10ZXhhcy1mb290YmFsbC1kaWRudC1vZmZlci1wYXRyaWNrLW1haG9tZXMtYW5kLWphbGVuLWh1cnRzL9IBamh0dHBzOi8vaG9va2VtaGVhZGxpbmVzLmNvbS8yMDIzLzAyLzEyL3doeS10ZXhhcy1mb290YmFsbC1kaWRudC1vZmZlci1wYXRyaWNrLW1haG9tZXMtYW5kLWphbGVuLWh1cnRzL2FtcC8?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Let me get this straight. The 2 top candidates for MVP that led their teams to the 1 seed and eventually the Super Bowl and dreamed of playing for your college, but you preferred the Chiefs 3rd stringer. And make MVPat a Safety. That is some funny stuff right there. 

14 minutes ago, DieHard said:

Hey brother, speaking of clueless. I just read this article about Texas. Mahomes and Hurts were 2 Texas boys that would have loved to play for Texas. They offered Pat a spot at Safety and prioritized Shane Buechele over Hurts.  
https://news.google.com/articles/CBMiZmh0dHBzOi8vaG9va2VtaGVhZGxpbmVzLmNvbS8yMDIzLzAyLzEyL3doeS10ZXhhcy1mb290YmFsbC1kaWRudC1vZmZlci1wYXRyaWNrLW1haG9tZXMtYW5kLWphbGVuLWh1cnRzL9IBamh0dHBzOi8vaG9va2VtaGVhZGxpbmVzLmNvbS8yMDIzLzAyLzEyL3doeS10ZXhhcy1mb290YmFsbC1kaWRudC1vZmZlci1wYXRyaWNrLW1haG9tZXMtYW5kLWphbGVuLWh1cnRzL2FtcC8?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Let me get this straight. The 2 top candidates for MVP that led their teams to the 1 seed and eventually the Super Bowl and dreamed of playing for your college, but you preferred the Chiefs 3rd stringer. And make MVPat a Safety. That is some funny stuff right there. 

and Mac Brown was the coach... WOW

1 hour ago, DieHard said:

I am so damn glad he is the QB but I have no doubt that if he had taken the offer he would have been the best safety ever.