The Real Story - of the Superbowl

Ball control offense, backfires.. 

Chiefs use Eagles strategy to keep the ball out of the opposing qb's hands to win the game. 

We have all knocked Reids time management skills, The last drive was a masterclass.

Now do we not go for the score, Provided the Eagles hadn't made the call to let them score?

Don't know, they did, and we controlled the clock, and got the win on a field goal, what if he missed? 

we go to overtime. What if we score. We have to go for two. giving them 2 minutes to do the same, and potentially force overtime. 

The highest odds, for a win was what kc did. exceptional coaching, exceptional execution.

This was a team, that had been in many close games, and knows how to win close games. 

The other story.. and i do believe it played into this.. 

KC started out the season playing on that shitty ass field. They knew they needed the longer cleats. 

Where as Philly spent quite a bit of time figuring that out. 

Next story, 

We have a Star Middle Linebacker. Its been a while, but we have now. 

Next story. 

Chris Jones is an absaulte beast of a football player, He destroyed the inside running game of Philly. 

Last one, 

There is a Lamar that can throw the ball in the NFL 

Hurts is one hell of a quaraterback, and with current nfl rules, there is no way you can get a stop on that quarterback sneak. 

Fantastic Game, Fantastic Teams.. was well earned. 

Naw. Can't see them banning the QB sneak. Unless, as it was suggested, someone gets seriously hurt. As far as the field? I don't know if the Chiefs had any advantage because they played on it week one. I saw plenty of Chiefs slipping and sliding. But I think in spite of it they made adjustments and a few more plays....none bigger than the Toney punt return.