Ju Ju Getting Slammed

so i saw this morning on TV that JuJu sent out a tweet yesterday that read

"I Will Hold You When It Matters Most" 

obviously in reference to the James Bradbury Penalty in the SB.  There is a lot of shaming and butt hurting going on over this. Is this a good thing or bad thing since we play the eagles again next season.

Not really a good look when Bradberry came out and even admitted to it being a penalty.   Its not like the Eagles players were talking a bunch of trash before the game n unless Ive missed something they were pretty gracious in defeat.   Its been the talking heads and fans that have been crying over this.  

I agree it was in poor taste.  If the Eagles had been talking a lot before the game then sure its fine to make jokes but they handled the time leading up with class, the game with class, and the post-game with class especially Bradberry.  No need to kick a guy when he's down...lose with integrity and win with integrity.

Was it funny?  Hell yes!  Was the timing off.... absolutely.  I know its Valentines day and fitting for the day, but its just too soon.  If he were to drop something like this a month or two from now it would be better received, but damn, two days after the SB things are still a bit raw.

But....still funny, lol...

8 minutes ago, WichitaZRide said:

Was it funny?  Hell yes!  Was the timing off.... absolutely.  I know its Valentines day and fitting for the day, but its just too soon.  If he were to drop something like this a month or two from now it would be better received, but damn, two days after the SB things are still a bit raw.

But....still funny, lol...

Disagree. It's not funny. At all. 

Bradberry handled it with 100% class... he admitted he held the jersey. Difficult thing to do after a game so intense as the SB. He left nowhere for whiners complaining about refs to go. 

This is a very bad look for KC.  It's the kind of garbage that is worse than 'trash talk' and gets locker rooms fired up.

Now I could give a rats ass if they let him go... kinda hoping they do TBH.

2 minutes ago, mex said:

Bradberry handled it with 100% class... he admitted he held the jersey. Difficult thing to do after a game so intense as the SB. He left nowhere for whiners complaining about refs to go. 

This is a very bad look for KC.  It's the kind of garbage that is worse than 'trash talk' and gets locker rooms fired up.

Agree thats the shit the Bengals do. I vote to stay classy in defeat as well as a win.

14 minutes ago, mex said:

Agree 100%. We always want people to take accountability for their actions and not blame others. In this case it's exactly what he did. JuJu was classless. He's a world champion, nothing else needs to be said. 

15 minutes ago, mex said:

I LMAO. A lot to do about nothing lord knows what Bradberry had said to him prior and you all need to get the sand out of your VaJJs

3 minutes ago, xen said:

It was funny.  Don't like it, don't hold in the biggest moment of your career.  Or better yet don't get beat on a route so you don't have to hold.

ya know watching the parade and Ju Ju walking  down Grand Ave  near the crowd I didn't hear one boo or comment about being classless. 

34 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Eh...if the guy was whining and crying about the ref, let him have it. Took like a man and didn't blame anybody. Pretty rare these days. 

Agree 100%. The dude handled it like a man.

Bad judgement, bad timing.