Put it to bed

It’s time for me, especially, and the rest of you if you haven’t, to put pessimism and cynicism to bed.

my rants about games plans, free agency, drafts, losing a regular season game, can all go bye bye…

as long as we have pat, it doesn’t matter.

couple that with Brett veach and we are set 

Andy Reid was a master this year. 
I will never question this regime ever again.

- side note, I wonder how much Reid’s sons issues affected him against Tampa. That oline was bad, but they could have game planned that so much better. 

anyway, the 50 years of let’s downs are a thing of the past.

5 hours ago, Calichief said:

It’s time for me, especially, and the rest of you if you haven’t, to put pessimism and cynicism to bed.

my rants about games plans, free agency, drafts, losing a regular season game, can all go bye bye…

- side note, I wonder how much Reid’s sons issues affected him against Tampa. That oline was bad, but they could have game planned that so much better. 

Haven't you read all the posts here?  Wylie is the worst.  OBJ is going to get Pat killed.  Clark is worthless.  JuJu is always broken.  Thornhill is overrated.  Reid can't hold a candle to HB.  Next time Pacheco fumbles he'll be run out of town.  And of course, Reid can't run an offense.   It's surprising that the Chiefs won any games at all.

7 hours ago, Calichief said:

I'll try.

But, 50 years of PTSD is hard to shake. But, yeah, it's getting better. 

Andy is a Wizard, btw.