McAfee: Was The Chief's Dominate O Line What Won Them Super Bowl 57 In The Trenches

The Oline played amazing!   The field did help our Oline.    Both can be true.  I think Andy Reid's play calling helped the Oline thrive and they didn't disappoint.  Glad Wylie and OBJ played well, but I wouldn't make OBJ the highest paid LT unless its just by adding ridiculous years to the end of the contract that won't ever be paid nor give Wylie a sizable contract.   

10 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

The Oline played amazing!   The field did help our Oline.    Both can be true.  I think Andy Reid's play calling helped the Oline thrive and they didn't disappoint.  Glad Wylie and OBJ played well, but I wouldn't make OBJ the highest paid LT unless its just by adding ridiculous years to the end of the contract that won't ever be paid nor give Wylie a sizable contract.   

I think the guaranteed money was the sticking point. I think being paid tas a top 5 LT with significant guaranteed money would probably work, but the Chiefs offered less than 40 million guaranteed if I remember right.

Good vid. 
Have got hand to to Reid, Andy heck. Etc. and our O line. At halftime they said, fuk it, let’s take this game over and run it down there throat. Which they did on that opening drive of second half. 
I think was also need to a shout out to defensive line coach Joe Cullen. He came in this year and did a hell of a job. 
we have great position coaches throughout as well. 

On the Kelce TD OBJ blocked two guys. it was one of his best blocks I've seen him do all year. He blocked one guy outside, stepped over and blocked another Eagles defender inside. By the time he blocked the second guy, the ball was leaving Mahomes hand, and  it was too late for them to do anything. It was awesome to see. 

2 hours ago, azchief21 said:

May be an image of 3 people and text that says 'Arrowhead Wire 15 Matt Verderame SUPER BOWL The Chiefs averaged 6.4 yards per play... All season, the Eagles allowed a league-best 4.8 yards per play. For context, the worst defense by YPP this year? The Lions, who allowed 6.2. Patrick Mahomes and Andy Reid basically turned the NFL S best defense into the worst.'

This is why I thought the Chiefs had a decent chance if they got their injured players back. They had moved the ball well against some very good defenses during the season. I just watched the game again. One big difference from the first half is the Chiefs defense was doing just enough to get Philly off the field, while they were marching down and scoring TD's  The Chiefs were/are the best team in the league.