Interesting read from the Bills forum.

They're certainly more knowledgeable than most fan forums I've lurked on. Their conversation reminds me of stuff we talked about on here, years ago; when discussing other teams. It's nice to be on the other side of things, good times indeed. 

You'd think the Broncos were in the thick of the playoff race the way they're reacting. What a bunch of fucking pussies.

The Raider forum is quite tame. Some bitching about the penalty, but most of it is them lamenting the fact that they have no hope as long as "Fat Andy" and 15 are in the building. A couple of them are resigned to the fact that they won't win another SB in their lifetime.😀 Happy Carr is gone, say their only shot is with Rodgers.

10 hours ago, DieHard said:

Those are some pretty smart fans. Makes me humbled by just how lucky we are to have Andy and Patrick. I am going to enjoy every minute and relish the fire everybody posts this spring and summer. Good times for Chiefs fans. 

I went over there to congratulate them after they beat KC this last season. They're a pretty classy fanbase, I had some nice conversations with them.

29 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

It's hard to hate on the Bills or their fans,,Cinci not so much

You need to get out more... I've seen plenty of shitty buff fans. Esp after they beat us this year, and even after our cincy win... don't know why they'd defend cincy but buff social media had plenty of asswipes

it's every fanbase... even ours

1 hour ago, mex said:

You need to get out more... I've seen plenty of shitty buff fans. Esp after they beat us this year, and even after our cincy win... don't know why they'd defend cincy but buff social media had plenty of asswipes

it's every fanbase... even ours

They became insufferable after the quitters left the stadium in Cincinnati.  They felt like they were owed the one seed. Quitters never win. 

7 minutes ago, moons314 said:

They became insufferable after the quitters left the stadium in Cincinnati.  They felt like they were owed the one seed. Quitters never win. 

Not sure I agree with that... had we had a game where say, McDuffee collapsed (God forbid) and had to be resuscitated, I’m not sure after 1.5 hr delay I’d want to start the game again.  Everyone was cold... these guys start their warmups 90 minutes or more before each game... you can’t expect them to get back on the field after all that time off... especially when it’s cold outside.

4 hours ago, moons314 said:

I wouldn't call them quitters.  I do think the game should have been resumed the next night.  Might have caused some scheduling issues, but that would have been fairer than what they did.  If the Bengals had lost in the divisional round because they lost home field, they would have had a lot more to gripe about than an obvious late hit on Mahomes. 

Bills are quickly becoming a team I love to root against.  After this season I really find it hilarious that the talking head experts all whiffed so badly on the Bills vs the Chiefs.  It’s hard for me to even pay attention anymore.  

Fortunately, for me, I have a family tie with Allen, and it’s also funny as hell how butt hurt his whole camp is.  Total entitlement and quick to lash out at any criticism.  Cry bitch, cry.

21 hours ago, THEWIZARD said:

I went over there to congratulate them after they beat KC this last season. They're a pretty classy fanbase, I had some nice conversations with them.

An online forum does not represent any fan base. Not even 1% of any fan base is represented. These forums are more a reflection of that specific forum cult mentality.

Chiefs Planet is not the Chiefs fan base nor is this Coalition. Its like twitter and twitter is for twits.

41 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

An online forum does not represent any fan base. Not even 1% of any fan base is represented. These forums are more a reflection of that specific forum cult mentality.

Chiefs Planet is not the Chiefs fan base nor is this Coalition. Its like twitter and twitter is for twits.

Just be careful the mods don't go ATF on your Branch Davidian.

46 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

All I can do is speak from my own experience. I cant speak for the entire Bills fanbase and neither can you.Of course every team has their share of obnoxious assholes. Some teams have more than their fair share. Go read the Orange Puddle.

I agree with chiefsplanet. That board is a cesspool, they're an embarrassment.

Thank you for your preaching, tho.

19 hours ago, mex said:

Not sure I agree with that... had we had a game where say, McDuffee collapsed (God forbid) and had to be resuscitated, I’m not sure after 1.5 hr delay I’d want to start the game again.  Everyone was cold... these guys start their warmups 90 minutes or more before each game... you can’t expect them to get back on the field after all that time off... especially when it’s cold outside.

While I’ll disagree with you mcduffie scenario , bc I absolutely think the game should’ve been continued, I will call them quitters bc they went to the airport, not a hotel.  They had no intention of resuming the game at any point, if they did they wouldn’t have been flying out of town within a couple of hours if the incident. I can’t help but wonder if things would’ve been different had the bengals not dominated so much so early in that game. Buffalo didn’t want to resume the next day or any other bc they knew they were dropping to the 3 seed after the Bengals boat raced them. Buffalo quitters. 

34 minutes ago, mex said:

You're welcome. First one is always free.

We are now offering a bundled subscription service for 2+ opinions/month on your shitposts by Mex.  Please note there are tiers but the highest tier contains unlimited opinions + for a limited time you get dick pics every day for a month from OT*!

Paypal to @chiefscoalition

*all dick pics will come by fax

On 2/18/2023 at 3:39 PM, oldtimer said:

It's hard to hate on the Bills or their fans,,Cinci not so much

I don't spend a lot of time of other teams' fan boards, but it seemed that the Cincy board had the most obnoxious fans. They were absolutely sure they would run all over the Chiefs.  No question.  Then they lost and it was all about the horrible officiating and how the game was fixed.  Didn't take long to move off that stuff. 

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

I don't spend a lot of time of other teams' fan boards, but it seemed that the Cincy board had the most obnoxious fans. They were absolutely sure they would run all over the Chiefs.  No question.  Then they lost and it was all about the horrible officiating and how the game was fixed.  Didn't take long to move off that stuff. 

I don't go to other boards.  I can get my fill of whiny fans right here!  😁

3 hours ago, jetlord said:

Then they lost and it was all about the horrible officiating and how the game was fixed

1 hour ago, xen said:

I don't go to other boards.  I can get my fill of whiny fans right here!

You're both right. I don't do other NFL boards either... but I do a very popular Buckeyes board, who boasts a significant number of bengals fans.

You know it's funny. In 2003 OSU won a natty based on a 'questionable' PI call. That call was rationalized because on one of the last plays in regulation Chris Gamble was clearly held which would have resulted in a first down which would have ended the game. This is a pic of the hold:

R.2dd8222b3e16153efc7c7edc56025c41?rik=y

Of course all the cincy fans INSIST this should have been called, because it would have ended the game.

But this SHOULDN'T have ended the AFCCG :lol: :lol: 

Fo3r9obaMAAkAvo?format=png&name=small

15 minutes ago, mex said:

You're both right. I don't do other NFL boards either... but I do a very popular Buckeyes board, who boasts a significant number of bengals fans.

You know it's funny. In 2003 OSU won a natty based on a 'questionable' PI call. That call was rationalized because on one of the last plays in regulation Chris Gamble was clearly held which would have resulted in a first down which would have ended the game. This is a pic of the hold:

R.2dd8222b3e16153efc7c7edc56025c41?rik=y

Of course all the cincy fans INSIST this should have been called, because it would have ended the game.

But this SHOULDN'T have ended the AFCCG :lol: :lol: 

Fo3r9obaMAAkAvo?format=png&name=small

This is the angle not shown as much in the mainstream sports media. I'm glad NFL films made sure to show it.