Interesting read from the Bills forum.

There is a lot of comment about the call being ticky tack because the pass was over thrown.  How do we know that?  If JuJu isn't impeded, maybe he could have gotten there.  To say the game shouldn't have been decided by a penalty is bogus.  Remember the severe interference in the 1918 NFCCG when the Saints receiver was mauled by the Rams CB but no call was made near the end of the game?  It caused the league to try replay on PIs and cost the Saints a SB appearance.  

Just now, jetlord said:

There is a lot of comment about the call being ticky tack because the pass was over thrown

Only by people who don't know the rules. Defensive holding can be called anytime... even before the ball is in the air.  'Catchable' has nothing to do with it.

1 minute ago, qnet said:

This is the angle not shown as much in the mainstream sports media. I'm glad NFL films made sure to show it.

Most whiners base their complaint on the view that shows the defender's arm around JuJu's back.  The real holding was the pulling of the jersey but like you said, it wasn't shown on the replays. 

2 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Most whiners base their complaint on the view that shows the defender's arm around JuJu's back.  The real holding was the pulling of the jersey but like you said, it wasn't shown on the replays. 

Yep, but I also think it was the combination of holds... everything... as they all happened within a few seconds...

first the jersey, then the hook around the back, then the hand on the waist.  

The real culprit was greg olson in the booth... he stirred up the shit and so did their resident 'penalty expert'

2 hours ago, mex said:

Yep, but I also think it was the combination of holds... everything... as they all happened within a few seconds...

first the jersey, then the hook around the back, then the hand on the waist.  

The real culprit was greg olson in the booth... he stirred up the shit and so did their resident 'penalty expert'

LOL, he said I know KC fans are screaming at me. The problem I had is them showing it from that one angle. I thought I saw the first grab, but you can really see it from the angle shown in the about post.

10 hours ago, jetlord said:

There is a lot of comment about the call being ticky tack because the pass was over thrown.  How do we know that?  If JuJu isn't impeded, maybe he could have gotten there.  To say the game shouldn't have been decided by a penalty is bogus.  Remember the severe interference in the 1918 NFCCG when the Saints receiver was mauled by the Rams CB but no call was made near the end of the game?  It caused the league to try replay on PIs and cost the Saints a SB appearance.  

no I cant remember that far back no matter how hard I try

11 hours ago, jetlord said:

It's just bad broadcasting assuming it wasn't intentional. There's an angel that puts the entire argument to bed but they don't show it but instead create controversy. A clear hold that nobody can argue against turns into a big help from the refs in the ignorant public eye.