FUCK OFF WITH THAT SHIT!

3 hours ago, xen said:

He's got his lady panties in a wad cause I hid a post where he names the kicker that shall not be named multiple times.  You have to give a reason when you hide a post and I stand by my reason.

shorsey-letter-kenny.gif

You guys are a bunch of Crybabies, We have Mahomes now, let go of the past!  

1 hour ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

You guys are a bunch of Crybabies, We have Mahomes now, let go of the past!  

You don't tug on Super Man's cape. You don't spit into the wind. You don't pull the mask off the Lone Ranger. You don't post the name that shall not be named.

5 minutes ago, THEWIZARD said:

It seems to me like another player should have surpassed Xxx Xxxxxx for MHP. . I don't want to mention names but his initials are Dee Ford.

Turning right back around and winning the superbowl tends to dull that one.  Sure stung at the time but the history of futility isn't there imo.  But I was serious when I said we've lifted the ban.  SPFD was right, time to let it go.

1 hour ago, xen said:

Turning right back around and winning the superbowl tends to dull that one.  Sure stung at the time but the history of futility isn't there imo.  But I was serious when I said we've lifted the ban.  SPFD was right, time to let it go.

TOG  cost them a playoff game. Ford cost them a Super Bowl.

15 hours ago, xen said:

I agree. We have earned the right to expunge that old disappointment once and for all. **** please ban me ****. **** please ban me ****. **** please ban me ****. You are probably  great guy. May you die a painful death and burn in hell, **** please ban me ****.

11 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

I agree. We have earned the right to expunge that old disappointment once and for all. **** please ban me ****. **** please ban me ****. **** please ban me ****. You are probably  great guy. May you die a painful death and burn in hell, **** please ban me ****.

Good edits, Xen :lol:

19 hours ago, xen said:

freedom-free.gif

Liar, liar.  Pants on fire.