This will never stop being funny

5 hours ago, Mr Ev said:

Count down until the experts all pick the Chiefs to finish second to last in west and probably to miss the playoffs in three…two…one.

Well, the Donks have a super new coach, the Raiders will have a super new QB, and the Chargers will be healthy all year with a low cost QB as good as Mahomes.  The Chiefs will be lucky to win more than two divisional games this coming season.  

6 hours ago, jetlord said:

Well, the Donks have a super new coach, the Raiders will have a super new QB, and the Chargers will be healthy all year with a low cost QB as good as Mahomes.  The Chiefs will be lucky to win more than two divisional games this coming season.  

Nothing's changed! Chiefs are still without Tyreek. Broncos not only have Russell Wilson but now they have a legendary coach. Probably run circles around Andy. Raiders still have that vaunted pass rush that somehow mysteriously finished at the bottom of the league in sacks....but they might get Aaron Rodgers...Devante Adams old NFL buddy because apparently the old college buddy didn't work out. And the Chargers with the frontrunner for MVP. If we win 5 games in 2023 we should consider ourselves lucky. 

11 hours ago, DieHard said:

We probably have their dumb asses to thank for the championship. Hope to see it again this year. We were a very motivated team. 

Good point. True or false....right or wrong, it seems the Chiefs were fueled by all the naysayers. No doubt plenty will pick the Chargers or Broncos to start next season. I say use that disrespect and run it back!!

1 hour ago, dhitter said:

Good point. True or false....right or wrong, it seems the Chiefs were fueled by all the naysayers. No doubt plenty will pick the Chargers or Broncos to start next season. I say use that disrespect and run it back!!

We already are seeing it.  No respect…

Fine by me because I’d rather be doubted.

I hear from a reliable source Bills Allen is privately motivated to overtake Mahomes next season.  His pity party is being fed by one’s close to him telling him he’s the best he just didn’t get the chance to face the Chiefs.  

Woulda, coulda, shoulda.

1 hour ago, Mr Ev said:

We already are seeing it.  No respect…

Fine by me because I’d rather be doubted.

I hear from a reliable source Bills Allen is privately motivated to overtake Mahomes next season.  His pity party is being fed by one’s close to him telling him he’s the best he just didn’t get the chance to face the Chiefs.  

Woulda, coulda, shoulda.

I hadn't heard that. I actually like Josh Allen and I understand he is a competitive guy. He wants to be the best but Mahomes has the skills (and the resume) that keeps telling him, " not good enough " Same goes for Burrow and Herbert. Their fans think they are the best...beating Mahomes in a regular season game now and then is all they have for the most part. Until they start winning MVPs and SB rings then it's all noise.

1 hour ago, dhitter said:

I hadn't heard that. I actually like Josh Allen and I understand he is a competitive guy. He wants to be the best but Mahomes has the skills (and the resume) that keeps telling him, " not good enough " Same goes for Burrow and Herbert. Their fans think they are the best...beating Mahomes in a regular season game now and then is all they have for the most part. Until they start winning MVPs and SB rings then it's all noise.

His public opinion vs private are vastly different, I assure you.  

At least looking from outside Allen seems to be the most modest QB in the rest of AFC. He seems more respectful and understanding to the fact that Mahomes is the best. Sure he wants to overtake and become the guy but at least he looks like a nice guy with ambitions instead of a douche. 

7 hours ago, Mr Ev said:

His public opinion vs private are vastly different, I assure you.  

so are you our  insider all things Allen now because of your 3rd person "contact"? I read what you had to say back then and altho interesting I wont  be using it as  the basis of my Player Profile. I'm not sold that he's a whiney lil bitch like Ryan Leaf which is the impression it seems you want us to believe.

58 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

so are you our  insider all things Allen now because of your 3rd person "contact"? I read what you had to say back then and altho interesting I wont  be using it as  the basis of my Player Profile. I'm not sold that he's a whiney lil bitch like Ryan Leaf which is the impression it seems you want us to believe.

I’m not an expert I just have a family tie that gives me this impression.  

10 hours ago, sith13 said:

At least looking from outside Allen seems to be the most modest QB in the rest of AFC. He seems more respectful and understanding to the fact that Mahomes is the best. Sure he wants to overtake and become the guy but at least he looks like a nice guy with ambitions instead of a douche. 

When they played golf together against Brady and Rogers, Allen seemed to genuinely enjoy playing with Mahomes.  Wouldn't respect him if he didn't want to beat Mahomes of the field at every opportunity.  

7 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Willie Roaf's wife's stepmother has the inside scoop.

32 minutes ago, jetlord said:

When they played golf together against Brady and Rogers, Allen seemed to genuinely enjoy playing with Mahomes.  Wouldn't respect him if he didn't want to beat Mahomes of the field at every opportunity.  

I think it’s more of the people around him that feed him bullshit.  This family tie, in my opinion, tries to live vicariously through a particular few athletes and their wife and fiancée (the daughter of the family member).