A Guy Can Dream

8 minutes ago, arrowhead said:

Imagine what it would be like if Justyn Ross and John Ross can get/stay healthy. If Toney can stay outta the tub. Powell finally sees the light. Throw in Moore. Golly gee.

Mahomes would throw for 6,000 yards and 60 TDs.

Remember, it's a dream.

You forgot about Colon Powell. We definitely have some potential. To be honest I think Pat can work with what we got. I would like another rookie WR, but don't think it is nearly as important as DT/DE/OT/S.

2 hours ago, arrowhead said:

Imagine what it would be like if Justyn Ross and John Ross can get/stay healthy. If Toney can stay outta the tub. Powell finally sees the light. Throw in Moore. Golly gee.

Mahomes would throw for 6,000 yards and 60 TDs.

Remember, it's a dream.

Then there's the chance that Hardman won't get his big contract because of his injuries this year so he could be back on a prove it year.  Watson is a good #5, and the Chiefs will certainly draft at least one WR.  The cupboard isn't as bare as some talking heads like to think.  And JuJu isn't gone for sure yet. 

2 hours ago, DieHard said:

You forgot about Colon Powell. We definitely have some potential. To be honest I think Pat can work with what we got. I would like another rookie WR, but don't think it is nearly as important as DT/DE/OT/S.

Colon Powell ??? This is the funniest fuckin thing I've read on here in months. Please tell me you did this on purpose...

5 hours ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Your also forgetting about the tag orlando brown and trade for deandre hopkins situation thats about to happen.

also, I totally made that up

If the Cards have to release Hopkins, I think the Chiefs would have a shot at him.  One year deal to get a ring.  Hopefully, he does have one more year in him.  

16 minutes ago, mex said:

With the picks we have this year, we should be able to adequately upgrade those 4 spots. 

the Chiefs have like 11? That seems to be the # that sticks in my foggy Sat morning head. I'd wager after it's all said n done  that # gets whittled down to 6-8 by draft day.  I'm not soo sure about upgrade on all 4 but 2 or 3 would be a win in my book unless you equate a win into lateral performance for cheaper.. then I'd say yea Veach'll do that

14 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

the Chiefs have like 11? That seems to be the # that sticks in my foggy Sat morning head. I'd wager after it's all said n done  that # gets whittled down to 6-8 by draft day.  I'm not soo sure about upgrade on all 4 but 2 or 3 would be a win in my book unless you equate a win into lateral performance for cheaper.. then I'd say yea Veach'll do that

Could be 12. Depends on the Atlanta trade with Fenton if it is deemed to be a 7th round pick as it was conditional.

4 hours ago, mex said:

With the picks we have this year, we should be able to adequately upgrade those 4 spots. 

I agree that Veach will attempt to upgrade some picks.  The thing is, most of the extra picks are sixth and seventh rounders and won't move the Chiefs up much in the earlier rounds where more solid players are usually found.  Veach and his staff have been very good at third day picks so I'm not counting out the extra picks, but they won't be enough to move like they did last year when they had the Hill trade picks.  When does the NFL announce comp picks?  That will determine the final number of picks. 

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

I agree that Veach will attempt to upgrade some picks.  The thing is, most of the extra picks are sixth and seventh rounders and won't move the Chiefs up much in the earlier rounds where more solid players are usually found.  Veach and his staff have been very good at third day picks so I'm not counting out the extra picks, but they won't be enough to move like they did last year when they had the Hill trade picks.  When does the NFL announce comp picks?  That will determine the final number of picks. 

The NFL will announce the compensatory picks sometime before the start of the 2023 league year, which is scheduled for March 15th.

34 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

Dream thread….then I would like another stud pass catching/ threat TE. Free agent.

I would love to see 2 - TE sets with kelce and maybe someone like gesecki. 

This is a really good year for tight ends.  Decent DLine year as well.