Jalen Ramsey

3 hours ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Us trading for ramsey makes zero sense to me

I agree. Why would the Chiefs even consider trading for Ramsey unless they were unhappy with who we have. And even then he just doesn't feel like a good fit. No thank you. 

The dynasty depends on staying young and not overpaying aging vets.  Bringing is a Suggs or Dunlap for specific duties at a low cost makes some sense.  Paying a guy who wants one more hurrah and is way past his peak is wasting the future.  If the Chiefs had picked up Trent Williams two years ago, would they have won the SB this season with the limited cap space?  Not so sure  

1 hour ago, qnet said:

Pass on Ramsey. The Chiefs just won the SB with a solid set of rookies. I’d prefer them use the picks they have and keep building through the draft. Hopefully they can sign Sneed and extend Jones somehow.

Jones and Snead are a must. 
fill in the rest where we can. 

20 hours ago, jetlord said:

Gotta teach Snead to stop leading with his head.  How many concussions can he get until he becomes another Mitch Morse. 

He lost his brother not too long ago. Think he plays with a chip on his shoulder and a don’t give a fuck attitude from that. His brother helped raise and mentor him throughout his life including football