Jalen Ramsey

11 hours ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Hard pass!  Our cb's are fine!  BUT, if Veach thinks it's good, I'll trust him.

Depends on what the Chiefs could get in exchange.  A first and second might do it if the first wasn't at the end of the round like the MIA pick last year.  Sneed could be replaced by a first rounder and the Chiefs would net a second and cheaper player.  Not that I would do it, but it's not impossible.  Don't think any team would pay that much for a player demanding second contract money next year. 

13 hours ago, jetlord said:

Depends on what the Chiefs could get in exchange.  A first and second might do it if the first wasn't at the end of the round like the MIA pick last year.  Sneed could be replaced by a first rounder and the Chiefs would net a second and cheaper player.  Not that I would do it, but it's not impossible.  Don't think any team would pay that much for a player demanding second contract money next year. 

You want to give up a first and a second for Ramsey?  Umm, even HARDER pass.  The only thing the Chiefs get in exchange is a headache prima donna corner.

3 hours ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

You want to give up a first and a second for Ramsey?  Umm, even HARDER pass.  The only thing the Chiefs get in exchange is a headache prima donna corner.

Nope!  I don't want Ramsey.  The post was about trading Sneed and whether the Chiefs should consider trading him rather than paying top CB dollar.  I was only attempting to point out that in some scenarios trading was an option, not one I am for.  Guess we got our issues mixed up.