15 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

I heard yesterday that CEH was a no show at the SB Parade because he had something else to do. Sounds like he was butthurt about being left off of the SB Roster. Dude could not even come and support the team?  sounds like he may be on the way out.

yea that's kinda old news but I agree it certainly is not a good look and maybe he had been told his time is over who knows.  Maybe has goals of becoming a fashion designer?

26 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

yea that's kinda old news but I agree it certainly is not a good look and maybe he had been told his time is over who knows.  Maybe has goals of becoming a fashion designer?

i am surprised, i had no idea till i heard it from one of the KC Sports shows. just wondering why a guy would not show up when that type of thing is what you train for since you were in pop warner etc

1 minute ago, KC Warpaint said:

i am surprised, i had no idea till i heard it from one of the KC Sports shows. just wondering why a guy would not show up when that type of thing is what you train for since you were in pop warner etc

It's been posted here in this forum. Right after the SB parade. He went to a fashion show as a model or some shit like that.

10 minutes ago, mex said:

Can they trade him?

Maybe for a seventh.  Someone has to replace RoJo and CEH is the logical candidate unless the Chiefs find another Pacheco in the late rounds this draft.  I'd keep him for another year, especially until Jet is resigned.  

3 hours ago, qnet said:

I've always liked the kid. The only difference between him and Pacheco IMO is he can't stay healthy, and doesn't run as violently. It doesn't help that he was hight draft pick also.

Bro, we are usually on the same page, but you are way off here. 

i get what you all mean, but I didn't mean literally that they were the same size. Some of you have said nether two had vision and I understood that. Pacheco runs harder and isn't hurt like CEH was. Pacheco definitely became the better back as the season went on. 

39 minutes ago, qnet said:

i get what you all mean, but I didn't mean literally that they were the same size. Some of you have said nether two had vision and I understood that. Pacheco runs harder and isn't hurt like CEH was. Pacheco definitely became the better back as the season went on. 

I wouldn't say Pacheco doesn't have vision.  He didn't have patience in college but that's not the same.  You could see the improved patience as the season went along vs where he started.  As the coaches got him to understand how holes develop he really came on with that towards season ends.  

I just don't see them as anywhere close to the same type of back.  CEH has him in receiving right now but Pacheco has shown some ability there and has good hands, just needs more experience with it.

43 minutes ago, xen said:

I wouldn't say Pacheco doesn't have vision.  He didn't have patience in college but that's not the same.  You could see the improved patience as the season went along vs where he started.  As the coaches got him to understand how holes develop he really came on with that towards season ends.  

I just don't see them as anywhere close to the same type of back.  CEH has him in receiving right now but Pacheco has shown some ability there and has good hands, just needs more experience with it.

The thing I love about Pacheco is he always gets that extra yard. Like, ALWAYS. And he seems durable.

The Chiefs aren't exercising their fifth year option on CEH which is logical.  But they might as well use him for 2023 even as a third RB or insurance if Pacheco goes out.  The biggest problem with CEH is that he cost the Chiefs a #1 pick and has been hurt a lot.  It's not that he can't carry the ball or catch it.  Keep him this year and then cut him.

My thought is, I want the Chiefs to have every weapon/option possible to help keep them winning championships. If he's not too but hurt, and the Chiefs can retain him; I still believe CEH can be an asset combined with Pacheco as the starter.  Having said that, I think he may be gone.

If there's a buyer willing to give up a mid round pick or a player that the staff likes just send him packing. Otherwise I don't think we get any cap relief from his rookie deal so he'll end up being a backup for 2023 unless they want to create a roster spot for another guy. 

I just watched some replays of last year... CEH is a good ballplayer. If he's not injured, and if it doesn't cost too much to keep him, that's what I'd prefer.

But he is an EXCELLENT back... Veach might be able to pry some draft picks out of someone in need of a multi-purpose back.